The Student Room Group

I chose the wrong degree !! Can anyone help??? Pleeeze

:eek:
Hi People out there !!
I am almost finished my 1st year of Health Psychology (Bsc) and was all set to transfer to Forensic Psychology (same school within Uni) i.e. social science and law... but now I realise the math content e.g. Statistics quantatitive methods etc is soooo beyond me it will form an even harder part of next year and be part of my dissertation in 3rd year.. Im at the end of my tether.. I want to start again doing English or something Im more confident with.. but at the same uni.. how can I change now.. is it possible or has anyone completely changed after first year..???
Any advice appreciated as really depressed!! :frown: :s-smilie:

thanks
A J (my first time on the site)
Reply 1
A J
OP
:smile: thanks honey

I am going to try see someone after the easter break..the tutor responsible for our degree has been off since end of semester 1 and shes also our personal tutor.. ha ! :p:
I prob can pass all my yr 1 modules apart from my stats one..its been okay i just know its not for me!!

when you say humanities dya think I could swap from school of social science and law where Im doing the health psychology.. to english with sociology which is actually school of arts and media??

i did human bio psychology and sociology at access

thanks for your help.. and what a groovy studenty site :biggrin: :biggrin:

Latest

Trending

Trending