The Student Room Group

Official same love thread (spread love not hate!)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 280
Original post by Kalail
Go homos. #GayAndProud

We can't change, even if we tried.

To all the haters: You are bad humans, and karma will reincarnate you as a banana slug.

To the world of LGBT+: I love you all

gay-kiss-43214378864.jpg

Yay! #preach

Still going

image.jpg
Big love <3
Original post by thehistorybore
Big love <3

Still loving this thread :':wink:

Just realised it might have seemed pretty bad when everyone was changing their avis to gay couples and I stuck a boy-girl kiss in mine :3
This is so cute :cry2:
Reply 286
whew
Original post by K.C
whew

What? :smile:
Original post by Alexion
Still loving this thread :':wink:

Just realised it might have seemed pretty bad when everyone was changing their avis to gay couples and I stuck a boy-girl kiss in mine :3

You awful human.
Reply 289
Here's a suggestion: perhaps if people didn't care about their own sexuality so much, others might care less for their sexuality too.

Bigots will exist in all walks of society, but being pretentious as f*ck is not going to counteract anything.
Original post by Kiytt
Here's a suggestion: perhaps if people didn't care about their own sexuality so much, others might care less for their sexuality too.

Bigots will exist in all walks of society, but being pretentious as f*ck is not going to counteract anything.

This is HARDLY pretentious. Here's a suggestion: don't bother commenting if you don't actually want to add anything to the dynamic of the thread? Half of the people on here are heterosexual and standing up for something good. Your idea is *******s and doesn't work. Most of the time, and I know this from personal experience, others are more interested in your sexuality than you are!
Original post by Kiytt

People shouldn't have to deal with bigots, and how are we being pretentious? People care about their sexuality so much as they're discriminated against because of it. Please take your negativity elsewhere please. :h:

Anyway, I'm posting the full version of my avatar because it's so hot. :sexface:
Reply 292
Original post by ivybridge
This is HARDLY pretentious. Here's a suggestion: don't bother commenting if you don't actually want to add anything to the dynamic of the thread? Half of the people on here are heterosexual and standing up for something good. Your idea is *******s and doesn't work. Most of the time, and I know this from personal experience, others are more interested in your sexuality than you are!

That's your problem. Why do you even care if the majority are heterosexual? Who are you standing up to? The vocal minority of bigots? Preaching your sexuality is not going to cause ignorant individuals to reform their beliefs. It's futile, and quite honestly, time that could be better spent doing something else.

Where do you think their interest stems from? I'll tell you: people's desperate attachment to identity—and a key part of this just so happens to be sexuality. And, for the record, personal experience is a fallacious argument.
Original post by Kiytt
That's your problem. Why do you even care if the majority are heterosexual? Who are you standing up to? The vocal minority of bigots? Preaching your sexuality is not going to cause ignorant individuals to reform their beliefs. It's futile, and quite honestly, time that could be better spent doing something else.

Where do you think their interest stems from? I'll tell you: people's desperate attachment to identity—and a key part of this just so happens to be sexuality. And, for the record, personal experience is a fallacious argument.

Make a thread debating the topic if you wish. As I said earlier in this thread, there won't be any debating/arguing here.
Original post by Kiytt

What? I don't care that the majority are heterosexual, I am making the point that it isn't about us pushing our sexuality - half of us aren't even LGBT. Also, it isn't about preaching our sexuality you absolute imbecile. It's making a stand against intolerance and celebrating the right TO love. Whoever you love. Don't profess you know how others should and do spend their time - I could say your time would be better spent shutting up on this issue because no-one's listening to the rubbish.

Oh okay, so apparently my experience makes my opinion incorrect because you say so, well thanks for that added piece of crap - anything else you want to say or are you going to go away already? The negativity is unnecessary and you are completely incorrect. I have not ONCE actively came out or spoken fervently about my sexuality in school yet I have not had one week where somebody else hasn't brought it up in one way or another. People are interested in it more than the person themselves and that is just basic. You are wrong.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by MrDystopia
Make a thread debating the topic if you wish. As I said earlier in this thread, there won't be any debating/arguing here.

I like you :love:
I like you :love:

Thanks, but let's just let this heated exchange end now. Anything after here will be removed if it's a continuation of the exchange.
Reply 297
OK, well I have one thing to say...

This is the cutest gif ever!

Original post by Danz123
OK, well I have one thing to say...

This is the cutest gif ever!

Perfect way to steal something you want off of your future partner:

Reply 299
Perfect way to steal something you want off of your future partner:

Hahaha, yeah that's probably work on me too. :lol:

Quick Reply