Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I like and have sex with my GF's younger sister. watch

Announcements

This happened last week on Saturday.

I was round my GF's house, but she had to leave for an hour-long doctor's appointment.

Her sister and I already already had a moment a few months ago, but it escalated this time, and we ended up having sex in my GF's bed.

I don't think the parents suspect a thing since they know we're "friends".

I feel really bad, but I couldn't deny this oppurtunity. I think I'll have to break up with my GF, but I don't think I'll be with her sister, or even try anything with her.

What kind of excuses can I use to end it??

ReputationRep:
    tell her the truth, which should go something like this-

"i'm an a s s h o l e and don't deserve you"

ReputationRep:
    Future Jeremy Kyle episode.

Ask for a threesome?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    This happened last week on Saturday.

I was round my GF's house, but she had to leave for an hour-long doctor's appointment.

Her sister and I already already had a moment a few months ago, but it escalated this time, and we ended up having sex in my GF's bed.

I don't think the parents suspect a thing since they know we're "friends".

I feel really bad, but I couldn't deny this oppurtunity. I think I'll have to break up with my GF, but I don't think I'll be with her sister, or even try anything with her.

What kind of excuses can I use to end it??
    How old is the younger sister

(Original post by Mentally)
    How old is the younger sister

ReputationRep:
    I'm more interested to know what sort of horrible girl would sleep with her sister's boyfriend.

ReputationRep:
    the sister betrayed her sister smh. might as well throw away their sisterly- bond/love they had

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ask for a threesome?
    This

ReputationRep:
    Troll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lucasium)
    This
    Would you enjoy a threesome with your mum and another girl?

ReputationRep:
    Dat sibling rivalry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    Would you enjoy a threesome with your mum and another girl?
    Where do you know me from?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    Loving all the savage posts I've been seeing on TSR lately. 10/10

ReputationRep:
    My screen was quite far from my face and being short sighted i thought the title said was "had sex with my GP's little sister" and was wondering what the probelm is and did the doctor threaten you with something but now all makes sense :/
    Youre A Douchebag

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Proxenus)
    I don't know you. Any further off topic talk you wish to have with me may be communicated on my profile wall/through pm/on a thread where it is on topic.

I do not wish to be pursued if your intent is anything romantic or intimate.

ReputationRep:
    You didn't want to pass on the opportunity to sleep with your gf's sister, now you are looking for excuses to break up with her, am I missing something here. As it seems you probably weren't to eager to be with her in the first place were you?

ReputationRep:
    LAD!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by there's too much love)
    I don't know you. Any further off topic talk you wish to have with me may be communicated on my profile wall/through pm/on a thread where it is on topic.

I do not wish to be pursued if your intent is anything romantic or intimate.
    Lol I doubt he'd want to pursue a romantic relationship with a lego figurine via PM.

That's unless his get some weird fetish with Lego?:curious:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Proxenus ^^ Ignore her mate, judging from numerous encounters I've had with her recently I genuinely believe she's suffering from some form of severe autism and is totally devoid of any sense of humour.
    Aha I see. I saw her (or he as I swear the person had a male symbol by the avatar before) posts on a thread and checked out her profile and just thought 'yep she's one of those people'. But yeah won't unleash Stormzy's lethal lyrics on her if she suffers such thing :P

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.