Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do i study at A level watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Okay so I am in year 11 right now and it's coming to the point where we have to apply for what we are doing for the next two years of school. I have decided to go down the architecture route but I'm not sure what to study at A level. I had done some research on university's and course requirements and they all pretty much said Art , Physics and maths. The problem I have here is my six form have a point system ( all your GCSE's added togother ) and on this point score the more points you have the more access you have to subjects to study. The point system is based on 4 tiers. The tiers work as you can pick 3 subjects in the tier your in and one subject from the tier above. I'm in a tier where the one above both contain maths and physics so my main question is what would I priotise maths or physics . Thanks again

ReputationRep:
    Sorry if it's no help, but I'd prioritise going to a different college!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.