Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What is the Alternative-Right? [Ramzpaul] watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

This is the most dangerous man in America. Listen to all the hate he spews: I can't believe he thinks it's not racist to demand a homeland for White peoples.

ReputationRep:
    move to Russia HM, that's the closest you're going to get I think. Even then you'll only be delaying the inevitable

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Davij038)
    move to Russia HM, that's the closest you're going to get I think. Even then you'll only be delaying the inevitable
    Still don't understand, do you? I want to be surrounded by my people, not a foreign group who might think a little bit like me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wave of Wisdom)
    Still don't understand, do you? I want to be surrounded by my people, not a foreign group who might think a little bit like me.
    I understand full well, but its not going to happen, which you seem not to understand. Even if we leave the EU and Farage becomes PM (As unlikely as these things are) it still wont mean a racially 'pure' or/and socially conservative Britain*,

The people who look like you and think like you in the UK is minute, and probably entirely male and is only shrinking because of 'MGTOW'- Yes, that's sure to help the declining Caucasian population. No matter how much you lot whine on the internet and talk about cuckservatives- or do a tactical bowlcut. It really doesn't matter.

Either stop caring so much about racial purity (and give up that on the whole religious shtick as well) and live in the western world or go and live somewhere Christian where women know there place-Uganda maybe?

Speaking of African countries, I have a friend from Zimbabwe who recently went back home- apparently in Zimbabwe there's a lot of anti immigrant rhetoric about the amount of Chinese migration there,..Globalization huh!

*it will just probably damage the economy, momentarily reduce immigration (Though it will continue regardless of EU membership) and reduce Britains position in the future when it tries to rejoin the EU.

ReputationRep:
    Not a massive fan of Ramzpaul. I find his voice and mannerisms annoying and I just don't find him intellectually stimulating.

The reactionary right is where you'll find serious genuine discussion of the situation of our contemporary societies. Everyone else has their heads stuck in the sand.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    Not a massive fan of Ramzpaul. I find his voice and mannerisms annoying and I just don't find him intellectually stimulating.

The reactionary right is where you'll find serious genuine discussion of the situation of our contemporary societies. Everyone else has their heads stuck in the sand.
    He's getting angrier in his old age, but he's only a voice for the uninitiated, to popularise the basic ideas of the movement. For that purpose, he's good. Of course he's not intellectually stimulating: he covers current news stories and doesn't go in depth. I like his silly humour though.

I'd recommend watching some of Sean Gabb or Roger Scruton's talks for more intellectual stimulation. For the alt-right, you'd have to read Vdare.

ReputationRep:
    He's getting angrier in his old age, but he's only a voice for the uninitiated, to popularise the basic ideas of the movement. For that purpose, he's good. Of course he's not intellectually stimulating: he covers current news stories and doesn't go in depth. I like his silly humour though.

I'd recommend watching some of Sean Gabb or Roger Scruton's talks for more intellectual stimulation. For the alt-right, you'd have to read Vdare.
    It's more that I find him quite camp to be honest.

Yes, I'm a big fan of Scruton. He's actually debating Polly Toynbee in a couple weeks.

ReputationRep:
    I can't believe he thinks it's not racist to demand a homeland for White peoples.
    PC gone mad obviously, you can't even call for an explicitly race-based state that would most likely require ethnic cleansing to create without being called racist, what on earth is the world coming to....:rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    PC gone mad obviously, you can't even call for an explicitly race-based state that would most likely require ethnic cleansing to create without being called racist, what on earth is the world coming to....:rolleyes:
    You can't even call for the white majority to remain. Your argument is a strawman.

I doubt Wave of Wisdom wants a purely white state if it would mean mass violence. I don't either. What we want is the white majority of Europe to stay a majority and to be allowed to have racial/national awareness like any other race of humanity.

ReputationRep:
    I'm "my people" as well you know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChaoticButterfly)
    I'm "my people" as well you know.
    I sense some passive aggression in your post. Cheer up, brother.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anarchism101)
    There was a great post below that video. It said (paraphrased) 'if Japan was colonised by Germans, I do not see how the Japanese culture would continue without immense coercion.'

There is a great book on the topic of immigration called The Perils of Diversity by Byron Roth. It explains all the misunderstanding you are displaying.

ReputationRep:

I for one look forward to when we all look like this.

>>2050
    >>Not looking like a blondish ancient Egyptian
    >>Shiggy Diggy

It doesn't even have cranium sockets where you charge your cybernetic enhancements.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 4, 2015
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.