Turn on thread page Beta

have you ever punched someone in the face? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    i did in year 7 lol
    wouldnt do it now, i would end up shattering their skull with one of my hooks

ReputationRep:
    Once when I was about 15.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Once when I was about 15.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    where did it land m'lady?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Straighthate)
    i did in year 7 lol
    Yer, once just before a history class in year 10. Guy was cussing my mum and had been bullying me for months. I snapped and gave him a good walloping! Was never bullied again after that :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rock_climber86)
    Yer, once just before a history class in year 10. Guy was cussing my mum and had been bullying me for months. I snapped and gave him a good walloping! Was never bullied again after that :cool:
    'lessons not learned in violence are soon forgotten'

ReputationRep:
    i did in year 7 lol
    Well yeah when we were all year 7s 110 pounds you could hit someone with no long term repercussions but there comes an age where you simply cannot be full power swinging at people in the face anymore xD Unfortunate isn't it =*( Don't we all wish we could be 11 year olds again >.> <.< >.>

ReputationRep:
    Any guys here ever punched a woman?

ReputationRep:
    Once accidentally during Tae Kwon-Do sparring - meant to punch them as part of the practice, but not square in the nose Luckily I was only eight and my sparring partner was in his thirties, so he was fine.

In everyday situations, I've wanted to on many occasions, but never actually gone through with it. I don't believe violence truly solves much at all in the long-term.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah :laugh:

ReputationRep:
    whenever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMoralStruggle)
    Accidentally hit my 7.5 stone personal trainer, Julie, whilst sparring. The blow literally just grazed her cheek and so saved a potential jaw breaker!

ReputationRep:
    During a karate session when I was 11 , I accidently punch this kid in the face and knocked one of his teeth out

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheMoralStruggle)
    No but I once hit a girl in the face with a hockey stick by accident , and made her mouth bleed , she then had to have braces because her teeth were out of place

ReputationRep:
    Quite a few times. :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I nearly did.

ReputationRep:
    Not in adult life but in school i got bullied a lot a swift jab to the nose often gave me enough time to get away.

ReputationRep:
    No, but I have wanted to sometimes

ReputationRep:
    i did in year 7 lol
    been there,done that

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.