The Student Room Group

Problem with TSR app

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Little Popcorns
Thanks but nope still goes back to home screen

:frown:

Posted from TSR Mobile
App will not open on iPhone, have followed all of Apples instructions to eg turn phone off and on again, delete and reload app. After several tries no joy. 🙁
Original post by tinydancersmum
App will not open on iPhone, have followed all of Apples instructions to eg turn phone off and on again, delete and reload app. After several tries no joy.
Is that just today or for a while? Mines like that but only since earlier today.
Original post by Little Popcorns
Is that just today or for a while? Mines like that but only since earlier today.

Just today
Original post by tinydancersmum
Just today

I'm having the same problem
Same problem too. The app crashes in a second. Switching on and off doesn't help. Strange as there doesn't seem to have been an update for a while and it was working yesterday
Reply 26
'Tis ok on Android today (as in, it's not crashing or behaving more weirdly than previously).
Reply 27
Same problem (iPhone) - won't load past the start up screen. I've tried uninstalling etc., no change.
Looks as though *some issues have been fixed (?).
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Davalla
Looks as though it has all be fixed (?).

The app never gets fixed it just goes from **** to slightly less ****. But still better than the mobile site which is ****ing ****.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Gave up with the TSR Android app anyway, it's cack.

Maybe a Windows/Windows Mobile one would be a good idea at some point though :beard:
After the app not working at all yesterday even after uninstalling, I just uninstalled and reinstalled again and it's now working

Posted from TSR Mobile
I just deleted and reinstalled and it works again
Original post by Captain Jack
Hi everyone,

We've spotted a few problems with the TSR app that have happened over the weekend - e.g the unread and latest feeds not containing anything.

We are investigating but if you notice anything, please let me know below as well.

Thanks,
Jack

Got an update yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by DiddyDec
Got an update yet?

Posted from TSR Mobile

We're working on a new version of the app to trial it right now. It will be a minor improvement but will fix the broken elements and hopefully bring with it some new functionality like notifications. Until we've tested it, I won't know how long it will take to launch yet.
Hi everyone,

We've spotted a few problems with the TSR app that have happened over the weekend - e.g the unread and latest feeds not containing anything.

We are investigating but if you notice anything, please let me know below as well.

Thanks,
Jack

Fix** delete the app and re-download
Reply 36
We're working on a new version of the app to trial it right now. It will be a minor improvement but will fix the broken elements and hopefully bring with it some new functionality like notifications. Until we've tested it, I won't know how long it will take to launch yet.

Apple or Android?

If Android, do you need a beta-tester?
Original post by jneill
Apple or Android?

If Android, do you need a beta-tester?

Both, and yes we will :smile:
Both, and yes we will :smile:

Do you want a beta tester with a phone that struggles to run most apps for more than 5 minutes.

Posted from TSR Mobile
the app atm is so outdated and awful
i'd love to be a beta tester

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending