The Student Room Group

Katie Price fan went to uni for just TWO WEEKS so she could bag £14,000 student loan

'My boob job has done more for my career than any degree could': Katie Price fan went to uni for just TWO WEEKS so she could bag £14,000 student loan to pay for surgery

A wannabe glamour model spent two weeks at university before ditching classes - just so she could apply for £14,000 worth of student loans to fund breast enlargement surgery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3299742/Katie-Price-fan-went-uni-student-loans-fund-boob-job.html#ixzz3qL2T7bkO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Bocicowo
'My boob job has done more for my career than any degree could': Katie Price fan went to uni for just TWO WEEKS so she could bag £14,000 student loan to pay for surgery

A wannabe glamour model spent two weeks at university before ditching classes - just so she could apply for £14,000 worth of student loans to fund breast enlargement surgery.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3299742/Katie-Price-fan-went-uni-student-loans-fund-boob-job.html#ixzz3qL2T7bkO

Welcome to 2015. She has a point though. Men want women for looks, women want men for money. It's how the world works.
Reply 2
Typical student, they couldn't use money properly to save their lives
Reply 3
Original post by Gears265
Typical student, they couldn't use money properly to save their lives

True... I'm gonna get my boobjob next week! Can't wait!

Posted from TSR Mobile
She will definitely find a better husband now!
Rag uses CAPITAL LETTERS to emphasise the most sensationalist part of their headline!
She will have overpayment charges for not staying to whole term.

Also how did she manage to get £14,000 in one term?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hope the conservatives stay in power for many years!
Reply 8
But the tuition fees go directly to the University?
Yeah how did she get so much as well so quickly.
Original post by alexh42
But the tuition fees go directly to the University?
Yeah how did she get so much as well so quickly.

Look at her! i am in love brah
bear™ just dropped his toast.
I hope the SLC lawyers are hastily checking their T&Cs before they sue her for fraud. As a taxpayer who's hard-earned earnings are going to fund this talentless, ugly, selfish attention-seeking b***h's personal shopping habits I'm more than a little p*ssed off.

As punishment I hope they make her return the money, plus interest, and do the whole 3 years at UEL.
Reply 12
Don't be made at this harlot, be mad at the stupid folk who will now fund her millionaire life style.

Ignoring 'them' is the best way to get rid.
Original post by Duncan2012
I hope the SLC lawyers are hastily checking their T&Cs before they sue her for fraud. As a taxpayer who's hard-earned earnings are going to fund this talentless, ugly, selfish attention-seeking b***h's personal shopping habits I'm more than a little p*ssed off.

As punishment I hope they make her return the money, plus interest, and do the whole 3 years at UEL.

How dare you speak to a pretty woman like that!
I've heard of people doing this before. I don't understand how people can remain enrolled at uni (and still receive their loans etc) if they don't attend any lectures/seminars or hand in any coursework though?! And I don't understand how she managed to splurge her tuition fee money - I thought it had always gone straight from SFE to the institution.
Reply 15
Original post by Bocicowo

Good for her. Exploiting a loophole in the system. Rate on student loans is so low it may as well be free money. I'm just mad I hadn't thought of it first.
Original post by tnetennba
I've heard of people doing this before. I don't understand how people can remain enrolled at uni (and still receive their loans etc) if they don't attend any lectures/seminars or hand in any coursework though?! And I don't understand how she managed to splurge her tuition fee money - I thought it had always gone straight from SFE to the institution.

And if she hadn't paid her tuition fee money she wouldn't have been able to enrol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by MAINE.
Good for her. Exploiting a loophole in the system. Rate on student loans is so low it may as well be free money. I'm just mad I hadn't thought of it first.

I stayed at home and took out the full student loans then invested it elsewhere. :smile:
Non issue as she will have to pay it back due to not completing the course
Reply 19
Original post by Duncan2012

Its fair she return the money, but 3 years at UEL is too harsh...no one should have to face a punishment as severe as that :lol:
(edited 8 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending