English gcse resit tomorrow- aqa

Watch this thread
davidsmith95--
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Can anyone help? how will you be writing your 24 markers as well as the 16 and 8 mark questions?
jessdavies99
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by davidsmith95--)
Can anyone help? how will you be writing your 24 markers as well as the 16 and 8 mark questions?
With Q5 and Q6, I'll be doing about 1-2 pages, and I'll mainly use DAFOREST ( direct speech, alliteration, facts, opinion, rhetorical questions/repetition, emotive language, statistics, triples ).
For Q1,2 & 3 I'll do 4-5 comments on what the question asks, backing them with quotations. Then Q4 I'll do 5 comparisons, also backing them up with quotations.
davidsmith95--
Rep:
ok sweet, thanks for the help, i'll bare that in mind for tomorrows exam!!
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
How did you find it?
davidsmith95--
Rep:
Tbh I'm not too sure, I answered everything I might have dropped a few more marks on the 8 markers than what I wanted to :/.
But what your wrote yesterday definately helped me so thanks, got my maths resit tomorrow now
How did you find it?
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Tbh I'm not too sure, I answered everything I might have dropped a few more marks on the 8 markers than what I wanted to :/.
But what your wrote yesterday definately helped me so thanks, got my maths resit tomorrow now
How did you find it?
I found it actually a lot better than the June one, I liked the fact it was mainly on animals and you're welcome, and haha same! Are you doing edexcel? What did you get in English and maths GCSE?
davidsmith95--
Rep:
(Original post by jessdavies99)
I found it actually a lot better than the June one, I liked the fact it was mainly on animals and you're welcome, and haha same! Are you doing edexcel? What did you get in English and maths GCSE?
Well i sat my GCSE's in June 2012, so it's been awhile since I studied for any gcse 😂 no my exam board is ocr, and I got a C in English and a B in maths,yourself?
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Well i sat my GCSE's in June 2012, so it's been awhile since I studied for any gcse 😂 no my exam board is ocr, and I got a C in English and a B in maths,yourself?
Oh, I'm edexcel, and I got B in both 😂
davidsmith95--
Rep:
Are you studying your a levels as well now?
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Are you studying your a levels as well now?
Yeah, I'm studying; maths, chemistry, biology and RS, are you also studying a levels?
davidsmith95--
Rep:
Yeah, I'm studying; maths, chemistry, biology and RS, are you also studying a levels?
Yeah, I've taken chemistry and biology at AS but didn't go so well so changed subjects when I resat the year, I am doing RS though, edexcel exam board

Finishing my A2's this year
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Yeah, I've taken chemistry and biology at AS but didn't go so well so changed subjects when I resat the year, I am doing RS though, edexcel exam board

Finishing my A2's this year
How did you find the maths?
davidsmith95--
Rep:
How did you find the maths?
Didn't find it too bad, but I'm more comfortable with paper 1 than 2, worried for Friday's paper now
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Didn't find it too bad, but I'm more comfortable with paper 1 than 2, worried for Friday's paper now
Same but I couldn't do the perimeter question, could you? I'm hoping Friday's will be better
davidsmith95--
Rep:
I was the only one who sat the higher ocr paper where I done my exam today,, what exam board is your RS?
jessdavies99
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
I was the only one who sat the higher ocr paper where I done my exam today,, what exam board is your RS?
Oh I did edexcel and I'm OCR for RS, wbu?
davidsmith95--
Rep:
Oh I did edexcel and I'm OCR for RS, wbu?
I remember you saying and edexcel for RS
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your results?

They're better than I expected (101)
40.08%
They're exactly what I expected (61)