Turn on thread page Beta

Is it worth trying again with this girl. watch

Announcements

So this girl, she added me on FB. She replied to a some messages but then she ignored me. So I just moved on from her.

She is now is one of my classes, and we haven't spoke but we have looked at each other.

It's usually me looking at her first, then she looks at me, and looks away quickly. I'm not sure if she looks at me first.

So should I try with her again? Or is she just looking because she knows I look at her? I have done this with girls I am not interested in, but I look at them because I know they like looking at me.

ReputationRep:
    Sadly, if she has ignored your messages it means she's not interested. She probably senses that your looking at her so she looks back. Perhaps she feels awkward. Unless she speaks to you first or messages you, you should just move on to someone better.

ReputationRep:
    stop being a b1tch and move on

there are plenty more fish in the sea you b1tch. the girl has ignored you on facebook and you're asking the student room if she has time for you,

who's this *****?

in fact who's the woman here?

b1tch boy

ReputationRep:
    Move on

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by b1tcheradicator)
    stop being a b1tch and move on

there are plenty more fish in the sea you b1tch. the girl has ignored you on facebook and you're asking the student room if she has time for you,

who's this *****?

in fact who's the woman here?

b1tch boy
    looooooooooooooool

(Original post by hopeforthebest1)
    Sadly, if she has ignored your messages it means she's not interested. She probably senses that your looking at her so she looks back. Perhaps she feels awkward. Unless she speaks to you first or messages you, you should just move on to someone better.
    Well she ignored me before we even knew each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Well she ignored me before we even knew each other
    Well, you're right, she ignored you without even knowing you. Not really fair but it is what it is....just ignore her and move on. There are lots of girls with lots of issues and whatever her reason is probably nothing personal towards you. You'll feel better it you let it go and don't take this personally. There will be someone else.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.