Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves staying up later and later, waking up late afternoon (i.e. 5pm) and then staying awake for about 36 hours before returning to normal (and the whole thing starts over again)? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Surfing Hamster)
    Is it just me, or does anyone else find themselves staying up later and later, waking up late afternoon (i.e. 5pm) and then staying awake for about 36 hours before returning to normal (and the whole thing starts over again)? :confused:

I find that I have started staying up really late and then if I have to work I get just a few hours sleep but if I don't I'll sleep until I wake up.

ReputationRep:
    I can go a few days without sleep, its called insomnia. i just use sunday as a day of rest and sleep through most of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FliP)
    I can go a few days without sleep, its called insomnia. i just use sunday as a day of rest and sleep through most of it.
    Cool I like insomnia

ReputationRep:
    hmm, lets see, my sleeping pattern has been,

Wake up at 9:30 stay awake till 1:00Pm have a kindy nap, wake up stay up till 3AM (no thanks to Big Brother up late! :mad: ) and then sleep till 9:30 so the same until weekend is over, and becuase its Exam Block I only have to go to school during my exam then I get to go home so itll be Stay up till 2AM wake up at 6AM come home from school at 11:30 take a kindy nape from 1PM-2Pm walke up....blah blah..

ReputationRep:
    Its 8am now and I don't plan on going to bed because I'll end up waking up at like 6pm or summin. I'm about to go the gym and then survive of that adreniline for the rest of the day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpunderaboat)
    Its 8am now and I don't plan on going to bed because I'll end up waking up at like 6pm or summin. I'm about to go the gym and then survive of that adreniline for the rest of the day.
    Thats not so good for you is it?

Personally I stay up untill 12 and sleep untill about 8 or 9 depending on the day at the moment.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.