Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello, was just wondering if anyone has applied for sports science at Essex. If you have could you let me know what grades you were asked for (if you've received an offer) and what grades you got at AS as I got BCC and am worried about whether I can get in or not!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nutty baller)
    Hello, was just wondering if anyone has applied for sports science at Essex. If you have could you let me know what grades you were asked for (if you've received an offer) and what grades you got at AS as I got BCC and am worried about whether I can get in or not!
    I'm a current student here, but I study biomedical science. To be honest it will depend on what your predicted grades are. I managed to get my teachers to predict me the grades Essex was asking for - which unfortunately I didn't meet but I was still made an offer from both of my top choices (Essex and Coventry).

Hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shannon.rose)
    I'm a current student here, but I study biomedical science. To be honest it will depend on what your predicted grades are. I managed to get my teachers to predict me the grades Essex was asking for - which unfortunately I didn't meet but I was still made an offer from both of my top choices (Essex and Coventry).

Hope that helps
    Thats very helpful thanks a lot

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.