Turn on thread page Beta

I thankfully and fortunately have been given great genetics. I'm smart, athletic, tail but not too tall 5 11 and still growing and have hair and face. I may not be the best but I guess I am considered a good catch. I also treat everyone equally and fairly'with respect. I respect everyone unless they give me a reason not to and I mind my own business and don't be an idiot.

Now to the point... Do some girls think I'm stupid?

The girls I'm talking about are also generally not very attractive, During class im at sixth form they like to get close or w/e. They sit next to me and begin masturbating and shaking their legs around. Women can masturbate by tightening their leg muscles fyi. They also dress provocatively but I am largely immune to such fakery. I'm not stupid and can smell when a women is aroused they also try and touch me. I give them clear signals of no interest and yet they still continue I'm trying to be nice about it but it seems I might have to be a bit of a **** about it and loudly say ' WTH ARE U DOING!'

Any advice please.

ReputationRep:
    Women can masturbate by tightening their leg muscles

................................ ..........

Wtf did I just read..

(Original post by ILovePancakes)

Wtf did I just read..
    Look closely in class next time. Also all of my female friends confirmed that they can do this not that they do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I thankfully and fortunately have been given great genetics. I'm smart, athletic, tail but not too tall 5 11 and still growing and have hair and face. I may not be the best but I guess I am considered a good catch. I also treat everyone equally and fairly'with respect. I respect everyone unless they give me a reason not to and I mind my own business and don't be an idiot.

Now to the point... Do some girls think I'm stupid?

The girls I'm talking about are also generally not very attractive, During class im at sixth form they like to get close or w/e. They sit next to me and begin masturbating and shaking their legs around. Women can masturbate by tightening their leg muscles fyi. They also dress provocatively but I am largely immune to such fakery. I'm not stupid and can smell when a women is aroused they also try and touch me. I give them clear signals of no interest and yet they still continue I'm trying to be nice about it but it seems I might have to be a bit of a **** about it and loudly say ' WTH ARE U DOING!'

Any advice please.
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpg 12185582_471095986396321_9194592517017394285_o.jpg (85.3 KB)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ILovePancakes)

Wtf did I just read..
    Your life has been a lie.

ReputationRep:
    yeah it annoys me too. like just this morning on the tram a girl saw me then ripped off her clothed and squirted her juices all over me. only coniditoned my hair yesterday too.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.