Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

I am 17 and have ever kissed a boy? is that weird watch

I don't think I'm that ugly or anything although i don't think it matters coz I know loads of ugly ppl that have been kissed but anyway besides the point ... is it weird to have not been kissed ? I haven't ever had a love interest or anyone that really likes me properly ever ... I'm not a weirdo but like it's kind of embarrassing

ReputationRep:
    its not weird, i'm 24 and have never been in a relationship

ReputationRep:
    Im 18 and havent kissed a girl. Not gonna lie it makes me sad sometimes especially when I see my crush and think about how I would do anything just to be able to hold her hand for 1 second. Ive never held hands either and holding hands is the number 1 thing id like to do to be honest over kissing, sex etc;

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I don't think I'm that ugly or anything although i don't think it matters coz I know loads of ugly ppl that have been kissed but anyway besides the point ... is it weird to have not been kissed ? I haven't ever had a love interest or anyone that really likes me properly ever ... I'm not a weirdo but like it's kind of embarrassing
    It's not strange, I'm 18 (nearly 19) and I only had my kiss, holding hands and even hugging a boy one month ago. While all my other friend's are around 19-23 have kissed many people and other stuff since the age of 16. It' not strange at all, you just need to wait until the right time and/or when you and your partner are comfortable (It took 6 months with my boyfriend before we kissed, we held hands and stuff, but it was our first kiss for both of us and didn't want to ruin or rush it).

ReputationRep:
    If your're worried at 17 I should be very worried.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 20 and have never kissed a girl, and I don't think its gonna happen anytime soon either. If that is considered weird, then so be it.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I think you should stop worrying, you are only 17, just enjoy yourself.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.