Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Does dreaming about someone mean that the persons dreaming of you watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I miss this girl I loved from years ago I think of her everyday I dreamnt bout her last night does it mean she dres bout me or at least thinks of me, I also dreamnt about friends of the past and my old college I got kicked out of

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LD1000)
    I miss this girl I loved from years ago I think of her everyday I dreamnt bout her last night does it mean she dres bout me or at least thinks of me, I also dreamnt about friends of the past and my old college I got kicked out of
    I'm afraid that's not it, you dreamt about her due to the fact that you thought of her a lot or just your mind reflecting your thoughts, feelings back then. I mean I had dreamt about being friends with Daniel Radcliffe but I'm pretty sure that doesn't mean he is dreaming about me since he doesn't even know that I exist. If you still miss her why don't you try texting/calling her through social media? I mean it doesn't hurt to try: YOLO!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LD1000)
    How did you come to that conclusion?

ReputationRep:
    I wish:lol:

ReputationRep:
    I know how you feel. I sometimes miss my first girlfriend from years ago - and occassionally still think about her (even though my current one is perfect).

Unfortunately, i don`t think it means she dreams of you (there again, anything is possible).

It`s more likely that you don`t want to let go of the past, and how safe and good it makes you feel.

I did have a beautiful girlfriend about 2 years ago (have a different one now), but things didn`t work out - letting go is the hardest thing you can do, but, you know what - it makes you feel SO MUCH stronger! If you let go of the past, you WILL see things differently, unclouded by wishes, and you`ll learn to really go after what you want.

It takes time to get over things like girls, but you will be so much more grounded and confident, that someone (female) will notice this, and be attracted to who you have become, and then.......

Forget the past.

Be yourself - and like yourself - and f*** who doesn`t like it!

ReputationRep:
    Because I think she sorta liked me years ago but I messed up

ReputationRep:
    Loool

ReputationRep:
    Trust me moving on is really hard like sometimes impossible, your right pain does make you stronger in the end need to stop focusing on girl need to start thinking about my future

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.