Turn on thread page Beta

help with avce health and social care watch

Announcements

hiya everyone! i need help with units 2,3 and 5 on avce health and social care. if you have any coursework to swap or if u know any wensites that have any avce h n s, i will be very grateful. i will fail this course if i dont get over an E. i know some ppl are thinking that im dumb but im not ive had some problems of my own, this is the reason why i behind on this course. i know is not an excuse but i couldnt cope with studies and family problems. i hopw you can help me xx

(Original post by Unregistered)
    hiya everyone! i need help with units 2,3 and 5 on avce health and social care. if you have any coursework to swap or if u know any wensites that have any avce h n s, i will be very grateful. i will fail this course if i dont get over an E. i know some ppl are thinking that im dumb but im not ive had some problems of my own, this is the reason why i behind on this course. i know is not an excuse but i couldnt cope with studies and family problems. i hopw you can help me xx
    Try doing a search in google there are a number of sites that can provide help with this

hi i understand u could try search engines from yahoo ans ask.co.uk

hi i understand u could try search engines from yahoo ans ask.co.uk
    i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email

ReputationRep:
    If any of you could help me with Unit 3 that would be very helpful!

hope you do well in the end but i cant help you i am stuck myself

ReputationRep:
    hope you do well in the end but i cant help you i am stuck myself
    I have just finished Unit 3 and i am finishing off Units 2,5,7 so i may be able to help whats up?

i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email
    hI IF U HAVE ANY COURSE WORK U COULD MAIL TO HELP ME GET MY HEAD ROUND THE ASSIGNMENTS I WOULD BE GRATEFUL I AM REALLY STRUGGLING AND I NEED TO PASS THIS COURSE
    MANY THANX
    X
    MY EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

i got coursework recieved b's for them if thats any help email me on i need help with units 6,22 and 23 if anyone has got any essays help etc....

Would it be possible for you send me any help through email with the health and socail care units please

thanx very much Love Sam xxxxx

im am stuck my self if you get some info u would like to pass on
    i would gr8ful

ReputationRep:
    unit three is dead easy all you need to do is find the work in the text books, or go on google.com, it will give you loads of sites and it depends on what part of unit three your doing there is loads!!!!!! unit two is the communication one and this one is a practical exercise where they asses you on "communication"..............heh ehehehehehe!!!!!!

im havin trouble bein bothered to do the coursework. i failed last year on my coursework... if anyones got any info on unit 20 id be soooo gratefull. xxx

Hello im H
    Iwas wondering if u could help me with my unit 5 Helath and Social Care.
    i nnedeed help on it all really
    thanking u ever so much H.

Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hiya,

Ive recently completed units 1,2,3,6,15 and 20 and got quite good grades, I would be happy to help any1 who is stuck! I cud do with a bit of help on unit 5 at the moment!!

Hi i need help and would like to help people with my work!
    if any 1 has done the following units and could help i would b really grateful:
    Unit 5ealth, social care and early years services
    unit 13: Physiological disorders
    unit 14: cell structure, genetics and reproduction for health care
    unit 22: creative activites

And if any 1 needs help with the following i would be happy to help i passed these with good grades
    unit 1: equal opportunities and clients rights
    unit 2: communicating in health and social care
    unit 3: physical aspects of health
    unit 4: factors affecting human growth and development
    unit 6: research perspectives
    unit 23: ethical and legal aspects of health and social care
    hope some 1 can help

ReputationRep:
    are there any AVCE Health and Social care students on line now?
    how you finding assignments? which ones have u done so far?

ReputationRep:
    if u fail......oh dear

ReputationRep:
    get a grip im not gonna fail ive passed the first part of the course i just seen the thread and added! what are u on?

Isn't an AVCE a poor mans BTEC Nat. Diploma!!??

University open days

• University of Lincoln
    Brayford Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Bournemouth University
    Midwifery Open Day at Portsmouth Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All undergraduate Undergraduate
    Wed, 12 Dec '18
Poll
Do you like exams?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.