help with avce health and social care Watch

This discussion is closed.
zaynab
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ema_ejp)
Hiya,

Ive recently completed units 1,2,3,6,15 and 20 and got quite good grades, I would be happy to help any1 who is stuck! I cud do with a bit of help on unit 5 at the moment!!
hey i hope ur well ... anyways im good just wanna say that could u send me ur init 20 15 plz and ill swop u for a 5 i think i did wicked on it so if u could id be greafull plz
janis
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
hiya everyone! i need help with units 2,3 and 5 on avce health and social care. if you have any coursework to swap or if u know any wensites that have any avce h n s, i will be very grateful. i will fail this course if i dont get over an E. i know some ppl are thinking that im dumb but im not ive had some problems of my own, this is the reason why i behind on this course. i know is not an excuse but i couldnt cope with studies and family problems. i hopw you can help me xx
hi what are you stuck on unit 5 i've already done this unit. the department of health website www.doh.gov.uk is pretty good its got stuff on national service frameworks. here's my e-mail adress if you wanna know more i could try and send you my unit 5 x
Nataly
Report 15 years ago
hey i am really really stuck on my unit 6 course work, ive done hardly anything. my research is on the reasons why people smoke. if anyone has got any work(doesnt have to be related to smoking) on unit 6, please mail it to me and i would be so happy. i cant offer much in return but i will see what i can do, money bribe???

i am also on msn
jean urmston
Report 15 years ago
as anyone got info on discrimination. i cant find any simple explanations on negative, overt and covert discrimination. who is this guy o'brian they keep banging on about? all i can find is stuff by patrick o'brian. HELP OR ITS BACK TO THE FACTORY FOR ME. if any one can help would be greatfull may take time to reply not used to tinternet yet.
jean urmston
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jean urmston)
as anyone got info on discrimination. i cant find any simple explanations on negative, overt and covert discrimination. who is this guy o'brian they keep banging on about? all i can find is stuff by patrick o'brian. HELP OR ITS BACK TO THE FACTORY FOR ME. if any one can help would be greatfull may take time to reply not used to tinternet yet.
angel_17
Report 15 years ago
Can some one plz help me wiv UNIT2 - Effective Communincatin? Im really stuck!
Nicky85
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by angel_17)
Can some one plz help me wiv UNIT2 - Effective Communincatin? Im really stuck!
Hi i am on the 2nd year of this course
I found the AVCE Health and Social care Heimann- Neil Moone book really use full. There is a chapter on unit 2 and it show you how to do it.
Are you making log books in placement? If you are make sure you start early and right one down every week.
If you need any more info let me know!
Seza
Report 15 years ago
i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email
Plez help me im taking the double award and havn't got a clue need help with unit 6, 9 any one got info or portfolio they want to swop I got an a for unit 2
Seza
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by zaynab)
hey i hope ur well ... anyways im good just wanna say that could u send me ur init 20 15 plz and ill swop u for a 5 i think i did wicked on it so if u could id be greafull plz plz let me know

Can you plz send me your unit 6 9 10 13 7 5 or what you can and if I can help with any thing let me know seza
julesk02
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by jerze18)
I have done all of the things that you have displayed. I am willing to give them to you, if you are willing to give me unit 2 and 5 . have we got ourselves a deal.
hi nasiim im really struggling with my avce health and social care course work and it has to be in by monday i was wondering if u would e-mail them to me! you would help me so much! then maybe i could help u sometime thanks jules
charliep182
Report 15 years ago
hey ya u mentioned that you could help i have found it so hard this course haven't you??o my god it would be so appreciated if you could help me thanks very much loves ya charly xx
charliep182
Report 15 years ago
o my god i so agree with you that your teachers dont teach it is impossible to learn anything from the dumbass teachers that we have here!!! do you have any idea on unit 10 and 20???

love charly xx
kerri_catlin
Report 15 years ago
hello can anyone help me with unit 5 and unit 6 i am really struggling, thanks any help appreciated!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jo29
Report 15 years ago
CAN ANY1 OUT THERE HELP ME WITH THE C&A grades on unit 13 as i have to give it in 2moz but cant seem to wrap my head round these
julesk02
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Nicky85)
Hi i am on the 2nd year of this course
I found the AVCE Health and Social care Heimann- Neil Moone book really use full. There is a chapter on unit 2 and it show you how to do it.
Are you making log books in placement? If you are make sure you start early and right one down every week.
If you need any more info let me know!
:

Hiya I was wondering if you could help me 2! im stuck on unit 2 Efeective communication! could i have a look at urs then maybe i could help you out sometime!
kerri_catlin
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by julesk02)
:

Hiya I was wondering if you could help me 2! im stuck on unit 2 Efeective communication! could i have a look at urs then maybe i could help you out sometime!

thanks
samzi4u
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by Ema_ejp)
Hiya,

Ive recently completed units 1,2,3,6,15 and 20 and got quite good grades, I would be happy to help any1 who is stuck! I cud do with a bit of help on unit 5 at the moment!!
hiya der
iv jus recently started units 2, 1, 5 n i dnt av a clue on wot 2 do on any ov dem....cud u help me plz!!
AT82
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by samzi4u)
hiya der
iv jus recently started units 2, 1, 5 n i dnt av a clue on wot 2 do on any ov dem....cud u help me plz!!
Leave now and get a job as a checkout girl in Tesco. Do us all a favour.
samzi4u
Report 15 years ago
i have corsewprk if u wanna get in touch jus post a messa ge n ill send u it through email
hiya i reli need help on units 1,2 & 5 i onistly avnt got a clue on wot 2 do.iz it possible 4 u 2 help me plz or even beta cud u send coursewrk 2
samzi4u
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by nut_ter)
well, unit 5 is fairly easy overall, but there is a fair amount to write. If you do a good learning aid and use the theorists that your teacher's tell you about in your work frequently, then that is how you get the higher grades. You should be doing a work placement at a nursery or junior school, or somewhere with chidren aged from 5-7. You have to write about the development of your child, in the 4 areas: physically, intellectually, socially and emotionally. Make sure that you compare the results from your child to the norms or milestones. ( My teacher hates it when ppl don't compare and she goes in2 psycho mode!!!!!)

Hope this helps, but if you need anything, you can always e-mail me.

Nut_ter
trouble iz I DNT NO HOW 2 START IT!..IM CONFUSED!!
CAN NE1 HELP ME PLZ!!
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (209)
12.83%
Excited (144)
8.84%
Worried (295)
18.11%
Terrified (367)
22.53%
Meh (149)
9.15%
Confused (35)
2.15%