The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 100
i can help you with unit 5 if you can help me with unit 22?
hi. i'm a bit stuck on C1 unit 5. I visited a GP surgery and wondered if you could help. i've done other units if u need any help. Goin mad tho now! thanx :smile:
im really really stuck on my unit 22 (creative activities) coursework and it has to be on on monday.
iv done units 5, 3, 23 and 2 and ill help anyone with those if they can help me with unit 22. thanks xxx
I have a question for everyone that studies Health and Social care...

Do you regret doing it?

I have to say that i havent enjoyed it that much over the last year and a half but i think thats probably due to the fact i dont get on with my teachers and we dont get much help if we have any problems.

Just curious as to what everyone else's opinions were...?

(sorry a little bit off topic to what you were discussing before)
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doent Health & Social Care Drive You CRAZY?!?! I Cant Get Myself To Sit Down & Do The Work!!! Its SSSOOOOOO Boring!!!!! Grrrr! :mad: Why Did I Choose This Course?!?!
kingdom.hearts
AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Doent Health & Social Care Drive You CRAZY?!?! I Cant Get Myself To Sit Down & Do The Work!!! Its SSSOOOOOO Boring!!!!! Grrrr! :mad: Why Did I Choose This Course?!?!

Hehe those thoughts go through my head all the time. Problem is there was no way i could have dropped it and done anything else as i only do Health n Social and Psychology. Ay well these things happen.
can any1 help me plz with unit 2 and/or unit 6. its mainly the C's and A's i need guidance and examples 4. tnk u!!! :smile:
Reply 107
can anyone help me with unit 16? i am so stuck and really need help. i have done unit 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,22

if anyone can help me or needs help
Ema_ejp
Hiya,

Ive recently completed units 1,2,3,6,15 and 20 and got quite good grades, I would be happy to help any1 who is stuck! I cud do with a bit of help on unit 5 at the moment!!

im a doin unit 2 3 and 5 and need help with the assignments for unit 2 and 5 if you can help i will be very grateful.
thanx
heya im doin unit 2 3 and 5 and need help with nit 2 and 5 assignments. i dont know how to start them or what t write and needs to be in a week on friday. can u plz help me. it wud mean alot if you cud
thanx and i will try to help you as much as i can like
ta
lv alex
xx :tongue:
Reply 110
hey every1 im struggling with unit 16: social and health Psycology. i woz wondering with there woz anybody tat could help me out, also unit 3 and 13 i need help with the c and a grade questions for avce health and social care,

ive done unit 5 got a c and unit 14 got a c so i can help people with assignments
Reply 111
Flying Squirrel
Hehe those thoughts go through my head all the time. Problem is there was no way i could have dropped it and done anything else as i only do Health n Social and Psychology. Ay well these things happen.

any chance of u helpin me out on the assignment i.e unit16: social and health psychology
i really need with units 2,3,5 nad maybe unit 22...ive missed loads college coz my dads been im hospital and would be grateful for any help anyone could give me =o) ive got msn and if you could email me an assignment to look at and get and idea of where i need to go it would be very much appreciated thanx
Reply 113
i need help with the homeostatsis assignment i got a grade A in communications and am willing to swap info.
thnx :smile:
i havent done that part of the unit yet only the 2 tasks b4 that.....i havent been in college for a while thats why im behind with my work.... so does this mean that your not gonna help me wuth unit 2??? oh yea this is me so you no who your talking 2...lol
Reply 115
I will help anyone i can.
feel free to ask anything cant say i will know the answer but i can try :cool:
hiya
im really struggling and the deadline is really soon anyhelp wud b gr8 ta
Reply 117
I desperately need information for my unit 13 its my last written assignment due in and im behind on it

If anyone could help me at all i would be really greatful i have also done a lot of the units already as im about to finish my second year if anyone has done unit 13 Physiological Disorders and may be able to help me please get in touch
hi every1. i really need help with my unit 20 (working in care organisations) and unit 6 (research perpectives in health and social care) assignments.
iv completed units 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 22, 23 and i got decent marks for all of them.
so if any1 could email me thier unit 6 or unit 20 assignments for me to look at and see where i need to go with mine i would be so grateful.

thanx xxx
LadyFadge
I have just finished Unit 3 and i am finishing off Units 2,5,7 so i may be able to help whats up?

please i need help with unit 5 and 13, it has to be in today so i got an extension to friday and i havent started yet, please im really stuck. if you can help me please do it would be greatly appreciated.

thank you

Latest