Turn on thread page Beta

How to stop unprovoked flirtation quickly watch

ReputationRep:
    I need help I really like this girl but these other girls are trying to flirt with me they start it and I ofc am going to respond but I don't want this to affect my relationship with her. Its still early days. I just need advice on how to do this without looking like a jerk/****.

ReputationRep:
    Flirt with the girl you like more - talk to her so she knows you're interested

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xGCSE_Studentx)
    Flirt with the girl you like more - talk to her so she knows you're interested
    yes but they still cause problems like hijacking the conversation when im talking to her and other ***** moves.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Xenon17)
    yes but they still cause problems like hijacking the conversation when im talking to her and other ***** moves.
    they sound jealous, make it clear you're interested in her in particular by talking to her frequently when they're not there and possibly by making her laugh - your general talk with the other girls should seem apparently different to your flirtatious behaviour with the girl you like

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.