Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i've got a 45 page p2 booklet, a whole maths exam, need to revise for my psychology and r.s mocks.

i start school on wednesday and i haven't done anything the past week.

my plan was to do it last wednesday but you know i procrastinated a bit and decided to do it today and tomorrow but i was out all day today so tomorrow is my last chance.

should i just do the p2 booklet and get the answers for the maths exam on edexcel's site? since they're just revision tools?

(it isn't my actual mock)

ReputationRep:
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  8.8 KB It's always hard for me when I let piles of work To do but follow that quote and hopefully give u the inspiration to begin good luck !!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tso)
    i've got a 45 page p2 booklet, a whole maths exam, need to revise for my psychology and r.s mocks.

i start school on wednesday and i haven't done anything the past week.

my plan was to do it last wednesday but you know i procrastinated a bit and decided to do it today and tomorrow but i was out all day today so tomorrow is my last chance.

should i just do the p2 booklet and get the answers for the maths exam on edexcel's site? since they're just revision tools?

(it isn't my actual mock)
    Yeah, if I were you, I'd do the booklet and get the answers (so you can focus most of your time revising for the mocks) but next time just start earlier! Procrastination is really easy but you gotta get the right mindset as well!

Think of your uni.

Think of your future.

Do you want to be working at Tesco's forever making your £6.50.74 or whatever it is an hour?
    (nothing wrong with that but you can aim higher!)

HELL NAW!!

Youre going to work for this. For YOUR future. FOR YOUR children. (if you want children)

FOR YOUR children's children. (if you want children want children)

And for your CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S PET DOG's HAMSTER! (if your children's children's dog wants a hamster)
    (side note-hamster food is increasing these days)

this frickin fiesta mix is £12.50..how are you going to afford that if you dont revise and do work huh!!??

Slight tangent...

Seriously though, think of the long term implications!!!

START BY TURNING OFF YOUR PC AND PHONE RIGHT NOW!

It'll do you good

NOW!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Here's some quotes to try to make this post more related and less random:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ForestShadow)
    Yeah, if I were you, I'd do the booklet and get the answers (so you can focus most of your time revising for the mocks) but next time just start earlier! Procrastination is really easy but you gotta get the right mindset as well!

Think of your uni.

Think of your future.

Do you want to be working at Tesco's forever making your £6.50.74 or whatever it is an hour?
    (nothing wrong with that but you can aim higher!)

HELL NAW!!

Youre going to work for this. For YOUR future. FOR YOUR children. (if you want children)

FOR YOUR children's children. (if you want children want children)

And for your CHILDREN'S CHILDREN'S PET DOG's HAMSTER! (if your children's children's dog wants a hamster)
    (side note-hamster food is increasing these days)

this frickin fiesta mix is £12.50..how are you going to afford that if you dont revise and do work huh!!??

Slight tangent...

Seriously though, think of the long term implications!!!

START BY TURNING OFF YOUR PC AND PHONE RIGHT NOW!

It'll do you good

NOW!
    Spoiler:
    Show
    Here's some quotes to try to make this post more related and less random:
    (Original post by chris2791)
    Name:  image.jpeg
Views: 69
Size:  8.8 KB It's always hard for me when I let piles of work To do but follow that quote and hopefully give u the inspiration to begin good luck !!
    Well thanks so much guys, i managed to deviate from my natural waking time at 11 and woke up at 8, went to the library and found out i had a lot of more work than intended.

I managed to do the maths paper, including two mymaths homeworks. Computing homework which was an exam question, Sociology homework which was an exam all in under 3 hours.

I havent done the science booklet since the teacher was supposed to put it on our school website but they changed it recently and i can't login. I also have science on thursday and i start tomorrow so it's cool.

I felt so happy doing it, it gave me a sense of accomplishment because i done it all so early and it's almost 7pm and i had such a long day relaxing.

Thanks again, you guys were very helpful!

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.