Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

To pursue this girl or not? watch

Announcements

So I approached a really beautiful girl in the street ans got her number (she studies at same uni as me). She is extremely pretty.

Anyways, we whatsapped and stuff and met up for 5 minutes in the building as she was really genuinely busy. We agreed after some tests of hers that we would meet with her saying ' sure we should do something after this *smile face* ' . I messaged her 3/4 days ago saying 'hey why don't we meet up on monday' - which is obviously today. No reply.

When should I message her again or should I drop it? I don't really want to drop it yet because she's so gorgeous.

ReputationRep:
    Wait until you bump into her, she could be gone for reading week etc etc. There's a lot of reasons.

She could also just be playing hard to get or genuinely still be busy and has no idea how to reply to you without sounding like she doesn't want to meet up.

(Original post by throwaway2222)
    Wait until you bump into her, she could be gone for reading week etc etc. There's a lot of reasons.

She could also just be playing hard to get or genuinely still be busy and has no idea how to reply to you without sounding like she doesn't want to meet up.
    Yee she was chatty and seemed up for meeting so it seems weird to just ignore me now. I'll give it another few days before I try one last time I think.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Yee she was chatty and seemed up for meeting so it seems weird to just ignore me now. I'll give it another few days before I try one last time I think.
    No, don't message her in a couple of days. You've only just met her, if she's ignoring you then it's for a reason .. just wait until you see her in person otherwise you'll seem very needy which girls find unattractive.

ReputationRep:
    yeah mate call em cops! leggoo hot pursuit!

No, don't message her in a couple of days. You've only just met her, if she's ignoring you then it's for a reason .. just wait until you see her in person otherwise you'll seem very needy which girls find unattractive.
    But I don't see her often at all becase we study in different buildings. Infact I don't see her at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But I don't see her often at all becase we study in different buildings. Infact I don't see her at all.
    Then 'accidentally' bump into her.

Then 'accidentally' bump into her.
    I'd have to find her then in some big building - I don't know wht classes she has and when. I think it's best I just text her in a week or so.

any other female opinions?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 2, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.