Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

How to receive notifications of Driving Test slot availability watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Basically, I had a driving test booked, it got cancelled 'cos the examiner couldn't make it and I got given a new date. Then I carried on with driving lessons and when they didn't go well, my driving instructor got me to cancel it, so I did. Since then, I've been trying to book a new one, with no luck as they're all fully booked for the next few months and the only ones available are cancellations which are very rare. I need to book a test which is before or on 11th November because my Theory Test certificate expires on 12th November. We had a good lesson today to the point where my instructor thinks I'm definitely ready and told me to make sure I keep checking for tests. I reaaaaaallllyyyyyyy want to find a test date! I don't care if I have to beg my manager for time off last minute. Sooo, does anyone know how I can be notified of test cancellations where I live please, for free? Thanks x

ReputationRep:
    Just ring the centre and ask every day...there might be on the day cancellations...also not trying to put a downer on it but if your certificate expires on the 12th... You're not guaranteed to pass...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the reply. Yeah, I know, thought it would be good to at least give it a go if I felt ready. It doesn't look like I'll get a test before the Theory expires anyway x

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.