The Student Room Group

Guys, describe the current person you like

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I don't just like her, I love her more than words can describe. She's very beautiful, she has such lovely, silky black hair that flows down just below her shoulders and perfectly formed eyebrows. Her hair is my favourite feature in her. She's as cute as a button. She's cuter than anything I've ever seen, but she's also incredibly sexy. She has a really cute forehead and really cute hands.
clearly not a guy but what do you all look for in a girl? I feel aloneee :frown:
Dark hair and eyes, an aquarius (LOL), smirky, tall, carries a conversation effortlessly...
Reply 43
Non-existent.
Reply 44
Original post by Anonymous
saeed97

Rah the mockery :frown:
:daydreaming:
Smells really good, warm, soft and cuddly.

Yep, I like my pillow very much. :ahee:
Original post by Lord Samosa
Evri gurl is bootiful in their own wayy <3

THIS is why everyone <3 you :h:
Myself

Spoiler

Original post by saeed97
Rah the mockery :frown:

why is it mockery
Reply 50
why is it mockery

Obviously trying to take the piss lol.
A nice caring lady. She is beautiful, talking to friends that dont think she is all that but I thought and still think she is the most beautiful person I've set my eyes on. But unfortunately I dont think it will ever work.
she beefs, her toenails are dirty and she eats a bacon butty every morning for breakfast. when she's noght lightin up a cigarette, you can find her sucking her neighbour's feet or sunbathing naked on the roof. she's one of a kind and i love her.
Nerdy, long dark hair, cute, wears glasses, adorable smile. Very sweet and friendly but slightly shy and quiet.
Original post by saeed97
Obviously trying to take the piss lol.

I wasn't joking
Reply 55
I wasn't joking

Lol ok m8
cute af, so cute
relatively intelligent
funny
cute

literally he is just the cutest i wanna hug him to death