Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    What are some things you lie/have lied about in real life that you aren't afraid to reveal on TSR?

Mine: When asked, I have told people I don't have a certain type of girls I go for. :mmm:

ReputationRep:
    I usually lie about how i am.
    "I'm okay"
    "I'm good"

ReputationRep:
    I am gay

ReputationRep:
    I lie about this exact question.

"When was the last time you lied?"

"Idk.. too long ago to remember"

AS IF

Having ''done the homework'' but left it at home.

ReputationRep:
    Barack Obama is ma homie

ReputationRep:
    "I'm very busy because I'll be studying tonight" =\

ReputationRep:
    every single day same thing:
    mum: u doing work
    me: yes mum (on tsr really)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    i once lied in year 7 that i was ''born in australia'', from then i had to fake an australian accent until i moved school in year 8

ReputationRep:
    To myself: "TSR is purely educational, no need to feel guilty." even as I procrastinate some more.

ReputationRep:
    Saying "Nothing" when asked what I'm thinking about. In reality I'm 99% of the time playing ludicrous scenarios in my head. Explaining each one would reveal how crazy I might actually be

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Saying "Nothing" when asked what I'm thinking about. In reality I'm 99% of the time playing ludicrous scenarios in my head. Explaining each one would reveal how crazy I might actually be
    Just reminded me!!!

"How was your day?"

Reality: Well today I rekt in my mock interview for Oxbridge and also got a university offer and the duchess of xxx county visited our school blablablabla

"It was fine"

ReputationRep:
    the cake
    Spoiler:
    Show
    oh but how do you know i'm not lying about that too?... what if i'm lying about lying about the cake being a lie? and what if THAT's a lie? lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ihatePE)
    i once lied in year 7 that i was ''born in australia'', from then i had to fake an australian accent until i moved school in year 8
    I made out i was born in Scotland and that i moved when i was 6 ad have lost my accent, told this right up until I left college
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    what someone says:
    are you ok? :console:

what i say:
    yes thank you

what i mean:
    no, please leave me alone before i cry in front of you and embarass myself :cry2:

ReputationRep:
    When someone says, "you look good today".

I auto lie and say, "you too".

Sad thing is they probs lied to me to begin with

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Just reminded me!!!

"How was your day?"

Reality: Well today I rekt in my mock interview for Oxbridge and also got a university offer and the duchess of xxx county visited our school blablablabla

"It was fine"
    Loool your lil convos get me every time :lol:
    And yeah true, most of the time i dont feel like telling the whole thing, too much effort m8 :hand:

ReputationRep:
    I say I take maths, further maths, biology and Russian when I meet new people at parties to make them think I'm really smart and make them like me
    It works like a god idk why I should ever be ashamed of that go me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ivy.98)
    Loool your lil convos get me every time :lol:
    And yeah true, most of the time i dont feel like telling the whole thing, too much effort m8 :hand:
    Haha aw thank you Yup they ask me why I don't and I'm like :I

(Original post by ImagineCats)
    I say I take maths, further maths, biology and Russian when I meet new people at parties to make them think I'm really smart and make them like me
    It works like a god idk why I should ever be ashamed of that go me
    Sooo true! Similar thing here with the double maths, science and language. "Wow that's hardcore man how smart are you?" Not very :'(

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Student403)
    Sooo true! Similar thing here with the double maths, science and language. "Wow that's hardcore man how smart are you?" Not very :'(
    The gasp and "schiiiiiiiiiit man you must be a genius" is like a drug it feels so good to hear it so I just... I can't stop :'(

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.