Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Would you speak to a former school bully? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Would you speak to them even if they were a b*tch to you in school and they wanted to be your friend after you left school?

Or would you hold a grudge?

ReputationRep:
    Be like "Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you before?" and walk away with a big on your face

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by loveleest)
    Would you speak to them even if they were a b*tch to you in school and they wanted to be your friend after you left school?

I have had like 100 bullies and i have a grudge on all of them. I avoid my ex bullies in uni like the plaque.

Also one of my former bullies is now famous.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Uyi 95)
    I have had like 100 bullies and i have a grudge on all of them. I avoid my ex bullies in uni like the plaque.

LOL ahh, I try to forget what they did but it's hard only had about 3 though

Seriously?! name?!

ReputationRep:

Famous, like how?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shawn_o1)
    Be like "Who are you? I don't think I've ever seen you before?" and walk away with a big on your face
    lol, but i've been told holding grudges is not good

ReputationRep:
    Im pretty much friends with most of my bullies.

ReputationRep:
    I WILL GO RIGHT TO THEIR FACE AND SAY "Hey, long time no see. How are you?"

ReputationRep:
    Hold a grudge.My life in primary school was hell because of them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Hold a grudge.My life in primary school was hell because of them.
    aww, sorry.
    I got picked on a bit in secondary school (I mean a lot) and I know how it feels, I want to hold a grudge, but then I just..can't

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kkboyk)
    Im pretty much friends with most of my bullies.
    so you just..forgave them just like that?

ReputationRep:
    Not a single bully has ever shown sign of friendliness to me so I'm not their friend. Yet 4 years after I left one of the schools I went due bullying some of that bunch called me to mock me and laugh with the crow.

I still don't know what I did to provoke them to do that to me. I'm on high school now, and while lonely I'm not bullied beyond some classmates talking **** about me and that's a huge relief.

EDIT: if they started acting nice to me I could be their friend, I don't think answering to ****ty behavior with ****ty behavior leads anywhere. Alas, they never started acting nice.

ReputationRep:
    so you just..forgave them just like that?
    We simply grew up and realised each of our own mistakes. Holding a grudge would've been really pointless.

ReputationRep:
    I've forgiven mine; one said hi to me in the street. His voice was high pitched as f*** so I think he might have been nervous. I yelled at him why he was wearing a hat on his head in the middle of summer. I later looked him up FB and saw he had half of one of his ears bitten off in a fight at some point so I presume that's why.

ReputationRep:
    LOL ahh, I try to forget what they did but it's hard only had about 3 though

Seriously?! name?!
    I Can't name him. let's not ruin his career, he's actually doing really good in youtube and vines and he was invited by charlie sloth in his comedy character

ReputationRep:

Absolutely not.
    Just looking at any of them makes me shake and I feel sick to the stomach from memories of what they did! On Halloween I saw one of them at a party and I was petrified the whole night incase she'd come up to me and pick on me all over again- even though it's been 6 years since I've been bullied
    This one guy who was the biggest bully of them all keeps messaging me on facebook asking for my snapchat/number eeeep it feels so good to ignore him mwahahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emilia1320)
    Not a single bully has ever shown sign of friendliness to me so I'm not their friend. Yet 4 years after I left one of the schools I went due bullying some of that bunch called me to mock me and laugh with the crow.

I still don't know what I did to provoke them to do that to me. I'm on high school now, and while lonely I'm not bullied beyond some classmates talking **** about me and that's a huge relief.
    ugh, that's so sad, at least it's nice to know you don't have horrible people like that in your life anymore.

ReputationRep:
    I Can't name him. let's not ruin his career, he's actually doing really good in youtube and vines and he was invited by charlie sloth in his comedy character
    How big is he? I don't think you'll ruin his career, please tell me
    (dm me if you're shy)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes)
    Famous, like how?
    he made a spoof comedic documentary on youtube which has thousands of views and he has made popular vines and now he gets invited by charlie sloth to appear on BBC 1 radio xtra show.

But you know. i don't really give a ****.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ImagineCats)
    Absolutely not.
    Just looking at any of them makes me shake and I feel sick to the stomach from memories of what they did! On Halloween I saw one of them at a party and I was petrified the whole night incase she'd come up to me and pick on me all over again- even though it's been 6 years since I've been bullied
    This one guy who was the biggest bully of them all keeps messaging me on facebook asking for my snapchat/number eeeep it feels so good to ignore him mwahahaha
    You've probably glo'd up so his starting to holla you, ignore that c*nt

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.