Turn on thread page Beta

First time in London -September 2016 anyone? watch

ReputationRep:
    Just wondering if there are any students on here who'll be leaving for London next summer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jSchmidt21)
    Just wondering if there are any students on here who'll be leaving for London next summer
    I hopefully will be! I am in the midst of applying now. I plan on taking a trip to the UK this winter to check out a few schools but I'm a little confused on how to get around to all of them. I won't have a car so I was trying to either get on the train or bus but I can't figure out how to do so. Any advice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ebrittia)
    I hopefully will be! I am in the midst of applying now. I plan on taking a trip to the UK this winter to check out a few schools but I'm a little confused on how to get around to all of them. I won't have a car so I was trying to either get on the train or bus but I can't figure out how to do so. Any advice?
    :dance: Yes! finally! lol i might've made a mistake and posted this thread twice when i first joined TSR but i guess it won't hurt anyone as they are in the right forums lol
    Anyhoo... yes, i can totally relate to the above and i think i have to pm you so we figure things out as i have a ton of ideas. haha

ReputationRep:
    :dance: Yes! finally! lol i might've made a mistake and posted this thread twice when i first joined TSR but i guess it won't hurt anyone as they are in the right forums lol
    Anyhoo... yes, i can totally relate to the above and i think i have to pm you so we figure things out as i have a ton of ideas. haha
    That sounds great! Are you trying to go to school in London?

ReputationRep:
    That sounds great! Are you trying to go to school in London?
    I'm not sure where i'll end up yet, but i'll be in London before i begin my course and whenever i'm on break

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure where i'll end up yet, but i'll be in London before i begin my course and whenever i'm on break
    I plan on traveling during most of my breaks. Especially the Easter break. I'll probably save up some money to go to a few other countries during that time.

ReputationRep:
    I plan on traveling during most of my breaks. Especially the Easter break. I'll probably save up some money to go to a few other countries during that time.
    That's great! Had the same in mind

ReputationRep:
    That's great! Had the same in mind
    Great minds think alike!

ReputationRep:
    No, I've been to London last year to meet my grandfather and i found that there are some good taxi services that can help you in a best way to find the locations where you want to go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ragini Swarn)
    No, I've been to London last year to meet my grandfather and i found that there are some good taxi services that can help you in a best way to find the locations where you want to go.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.