Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

I cant stop thinking about this guy watch

Announcements

I was at a party for halloween, i got talking to this guy and we had banter, a nice talk and it was just a nice friendly conversation. We didn't speak much after our 15 minute chat. Ever since I just cant stop thinking about him, like I keep replaying the scenario in my head and going over all the stuff I should've said but never did and it annoys me so much. I feel so weird stalking his facebook and stuff but I just cant help it. I don't fancy him and I feel like I cant because he smokes for starters, I hardly know him and I just know we don't suit. Its just annoying how every guy I meet I always think about.
    Someone help

ReputationRep:
    Distract yourself from that guy. With something else you like doing.

Stalk hot guys on instagram, facebook and twitter until you find the one.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.