Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Is Palestine Israel? Is it a country in the middle east? Are Palestinians Arabs or Jews?

Sorry if these sounds like dumb questions but I'm just confused.

ReputationRep:
    A state in the Middle East(not all countries recognise it as one though.) Palestinians are Arabs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    Is Palestine Israel? Is it a country in the middle east? Are Palestinians Arabs or Jews?

Sorry if these sounds like dumb questions but I'm just confused.
    Palestine is a state in the middle East.
    Palestinians are Arab and can be Jew. Being Jew means you follow the religion Judaism, being Arab means you were born in an Arab country.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Palestine is a state in the middle East.
    Palestinians are Arab and can be Jew. Being Jew means you follow the religion Judaism, being Arab means you were born in an Arab country.
    thanks can you post a map of Palestine? I tried looking for one but it confused me because it showed Israel.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grassntai)
    thanks can you post a map of Palestine? I tried looking for one but it confused me because it showed Israel.
    Sadly I can't post a map of Palestine. Most of what is Israel is well and truly Palestine land illegally occupied by Israel.

ReputationRep:
    What was formerly known as Palestine is now mostly made up of the State of Israel. For future reference, just refer to it as the 'Holy Land'. The area has changed hands (and names) for thousands of years now, and will likely do so again in future; the only constant is the sheer holiness and sacredness of the land itself.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.