Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Who are you ? watch

ReputationRep:
    Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
    I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Who are you really? Describe yourself without using your name, or any attributes given to you by society and really think. Deep down, who are you?

My description of myself:
    I'm a guy who enjoys having a laugh, eating and helping others. Charity is important to me and most of my motives are based on helping others, I'm the type of person who will put others before myself. My life is pretty boring and there isn't usually much going on, so I guess I am a boring person.
    I'm all that but i'm a girl :O and i'm very, very passionate about helping people and keeping myself busy lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm a boring person, too with not much imagination.

ReputationRep:
    Just some random guy. Who does random ****. Messed up my life in many ways, but keep trying. Really don't know what the f life is supposed to mean but don't care too much. Got a couple of friends, anticipating making friends in uni!
    Nothing much more but damn me, if only I had someone else very similar to me to enjoy doing the stuff I do in life! That'd be awesome!

ReputationRep:
    I am a non-entity perusing the internetz and I like laughin and have an avi of a dude that has creepy eyez and I might have a tendency to say 'm8' alot and I've used z twice in this sentence for no reason whatsoever other than cos I felt like itz :dunce:
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    a guinea pig ofc

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    a guinea pig ofc
    She's well and truly back.

ReputationRep:
    Not good at describing myself

I am actually a low life. There's nothing else to it.

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why but I'm reminded of this lol

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    http://youtu.be/jgwEZhY1jnE

ReputationRep:
    Some random girl who has had experience of the world. With all the problems including health and mentally being involved in them I can say I'm a strong person. Funny at times. Obviously getting to know my aggressive side on the internet doesn't help when writing this.
    Whether you like my views or not I really do not care. I'm immune to many things.
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    I'm a girl who has dreams taller than her height, is really quiet but very bubbly once you get to know me . Also, I'm a really trustworthy friend who (annoyingly) always gives more than I get back.

ReputationRep:
    I'm a crazy cat lady that worries too much and plays too much Skyrim.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoolCavy)
    a guinea pig ofc
    Im suspicious.Its very big for a guinea pig and it can use the Internet.Are you sure this isnt a rabbit in disguise ?
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Im suspicious.Its very big for a guinea pig and it can use the Internet.Are you sure this isnt a rabbit in disguise ?
    no lol guinea pigs are actually very big one of mine is 1.5 kg and very long yes it is using tsr bc it is me and i am posting pig pics
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    I'm a girl who has dreams taller than her height, is really quiet but very bubbly once you get to know me . Also, I'm a really trustworthy friend who (annoyingly) always gives more than I get back.
    lemme just some that up in 3 words :
    Spoiler:
    Show
    you are brilliant :lovehug:

ReputationRep:
    I think I'd describe myself mainly as a typical teenage girl, except I'd like to think I have a bit more of a personality. I'm pretty opinionated, pessimistic, but like to think of myself as a good friend. I'm interested in most things, random stuff like astrology, abandoned buildings and conspiracy theories fascinate me :blush: hahaha didn't think it was this difficult to describe yourself, that's all i've got!
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    (Original post by enaayrah)
    I am actually a low life. There's nothing else to it.
    lies you appear to be such a lovely person. I really hope you're like this is real too :innocent:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.