AS Psychology Revision Help!!!!!!!!

Watch this thread
Amberhackett
Badges: 0
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
In our psychology classes I feel like I understand all of the information that we are receiving and I write it all down, but I can't remember anything when it comes to revising for mocks.

I don't have this issue for maths or physics (my other AS's) but in psychology I just can't seem to make any of the content stay in my head.

Any suggestions how I can resolve this please?

(Current topic: social influence)
Jim Riley
Badges: 3
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
Have a go at these revision quizzes on social influence - they may help you test which topics are strong / weak for you

Revision Quizzes on Social Influence

Jim

(Original post by Amberhackett)
In our psychology classes I feel like I understand all of the information that we are receiving and I write it all down, but I can't remember anything when it comes to revising for mocks.

I don't have this issue for maths or physics (my other AS's) but in psychology I just can't seem to make any of the content stay in my head.

Any suggestions how I can resolve this please?

(Current topic: social influence)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (138)
30%
It went fairly well (219)
47.61%
It didn't go too well (65)
14.13%
TERRIBLE! (38)
8.26%

Watched Threads