The Student Room Group

What does my offer mean?

Hi everyone,

I received an AAA offer through UCAS a few days ago, without the uni specifying the grades. I achieved A last year in french at A2 and I'm working on Chemistry, Physics and Maths this year, predicted ABA respectively. Does my French count towards my offer? Meaning that I would only need AA?

Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by Cosmocos
Hi everyone,

I received an AAA offer through UCAS a few days ago, without the uni specifying the grades. I achieved A last year in french at A2 and I'm working on Chemistry, Physics and Maths this year, predicted ABA respectively. Does my French count towards my offer? Meaning that I would only need AA?

Thanks

Yep. That's exactly right. :smile:
Hi everyone,

Thanks

I would highly recommend clarifying it with the uni, but it may be that they want AAA from the three subjects you're taking this year.

Original post by SashaF
Yep. That's exactly right. :smile:

Not necessarily. I know someone who applied with 5 A Levels completed and another 3 on the go, and their offer was based purely on the three that they were still studying.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by Origami Bullets
I would highly recommend clarifying it with the uni, but it may be that they want AAA from the three subjects you're taking this year.

Not necessarily. I know someone who applied with 5 A Levels completed and another 3 on the go, and their offer was based purely on the three that they were still studying.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I was in the same situation as him. When i called the uni, they said that the offer was my grades in general. So my A from last year would count towards it. :smile: .
I guess ring them and check.
Reply 4
Yeah thanks to both of you ^^,

I phoned the up and just made the offer clearer on UCAS, which included my previous grade.
Yeah thanks to both of you ^^,

I phoned the up and just made the offer clearer on UCAS, which included my previous grade.

Excellent! At least now you won't have any nasty surprises on results day!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending