Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

yellow spots on penis watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    hello, I'm 14 and I have an embarrassing issue, on my penis on the sides and on my testicles, I have lots of these yellow spots, some can be in clusters but some are just situated on their own, overall I have a lot of them, I really don't want to see my GP or confront my parents so I found this site and hoped that I could ask some kind strangers and get an honest answer. Basically what I want to know is what could it be, will it go and if so how long will it take and is there any cream or something I can take to get rid of these embarrassing spots. (Hopefully I don't have to see a doctor as I made this post so that I don't have to walk down to my local doctors and embarrass myself in front of him saying "I need you to look at my penis as I have these yellow spots all over it and want to get rid of them." I never am usually shy just when it comes to stuff like this I am. Sorry for a long post I'm just really self conscious.

ReputationRep:
    Go see a doctor, no one on the internet who is qualified enough to diagnose would.
    Why would you be embarrassed when they see this kind of thing every day?
    Just go for your own sake!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKingley)
    hello, I'm 14 and I have an embarrassing issue, on my penis on the sides and on my testicles, I have lots of these yellow spots, some can be in clusters but some are just situated on their own, overall I have a lot of them, I really don't want to see my GP or confront my parents so I found this site and hoped that I could ask some kind strangers and get an honest answer. Basically what I want to know is what could it be, will it go and if so how long will it take and is there any cream or something I can take to get rid of these embarrassing spots. (Hopefully I don't have to see a doctor as I made this post so that I don't have to walk down to my local doctors and embarrass myself in front of him saying "I need you to look at my penis as I have these yellow spots all over it and want to get rid of them." I never am usually shy just when it comes to stuff like this I am. Sorry for a long post I'm just really self conscious.
    fordyce spots?

google it

ReputationRep:
    No one will be touching it for quite some time apparently, so nothing to worry about

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JRKingley)
    Hey buddy.

A few years ago, I thought I had a similar problem. I was a weird child, and ended up showing my dad (don't ask). He said that it was nothing to worry about, and I should just leave it - they should disappear over time.

I realised eventually that they're just pores, same as where the hairs grow out of. So seriously, no biggie.

Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.