Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Help! I might be in love with someone who doesn't feel the same! watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heey guys! How do you get over someone you have liked/loved for 3 years? That person doesn't like you back and they know that you like them . You know that your feelings towards that person is definitely more than a crush but you dont know if you are in love as you don't know what that feels like, and it is different for everyone. Also, it is not culturally or religiously acceptable to date that person if that person developed feelings for you. You are also way too young for marriage. Please help!!!!!!
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Very Important Poster
    (Original post by SourSkittles178)
    Heey guys! How do you get over someone you have liked/loved for 3 years? That person doesn't like you back and they know that you like them . You know that your feelings towards that person is definitely more than a crush but you dont know if you are in love as you don't know what that feels like, and it is different for everyone. Also, it is not culturally or religiously acceptable to date that person if that person developed feelings for you. You are also way too young for marriage. Please help!!!!!!
    The way I see it, you have three options.

Leave things and hope the feelings dissipate.
    Give the relationship some space.
    Be honest and work through it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by keromedic)
    The way I see it, you have three options.

Leave things and hope the feelings dissipate.
    Give the relationship some space.
    Be honest and work through it.
    Thanks for replying, but it's hard to leave things cos I see him everyday so it's hard to forget about him and how I feel about him. Also, I can't talk to him as I would probably be so nervous, that no words would come out of my mouth.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong sub forum girl.

ReputationRep:
    That's called unrequited love and while it's utterly bittersweet it's unhealthy for you as it prevents you from moving ahead. Honestly if they've not shown interest in you over 3 years they're probably not interested in you like that - how old are you, might I ask?

ReputationRep:
    How do you get over someone you have liked/loved for 3 years?
    You don't until a) you find someone who loves you or b) they're out of your life.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iAre Teh Lejend)
    Wrong sub forum girl.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luneth)
    You don't until a) you find someone who loves you or b) they're out of your life.
    Im 16

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.