Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    so i am still awaiting student finance. studying health and social care hnc. 2 days a week at uni 3 days a week placement. for some reason i thought i would get £3,731 every 3 months but have had a thought that this isn't the case is it? is that what i will get for the whole year? i have rent to pay and need to live and 3k for a year is nowhere near enough my rent is £200 a month. i live here all the time. thats like £1800. so i will have like just under 2k for a whole year? D: is this right? i am so confused and stressed. with uni 5 days a week, a ton of work to do, i will only really be able to work weekends and that won't be enough to live off.
    does anyone know of any other financial support i can receive? i have no contact with any of my family/parents.. i'm so worried and stressed
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

Please call us on 0300 100 0607 so we can check your circumstances, you may be eligible to apply for additional grants to help with your living costs.

Thanks

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.