Results Day Watch

This discussion is closed.
Expression
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Surfing Hamster)
Hope you're stopping by at Flanagans, it's an amazin' bar!
Dirt dirt cheap there on a Thursday night - though if you stay too long the queue for Liquid goes all the way back to Chicago Rock, and you soon get a shift on.

To think I used to go to Lexis when I was 15.... ! It's embarrassing.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Nylex)
On results day, I plan to: wake up, go to college and get my results and then come home.
Precisely :nod:
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by Unregistered)
You guys are lucky out there to get results by august the 14th.

I am going to be in a very remote place in Switzerland, high high high up in the mountains, and i won't be back in the UK before August the 24th.

I do not want anyone to know my results before me, so I'll not allow anyone to see it, hence I won't know till I get back on the 24th.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get a envelope with my results to where I am in Switzerland, before the 24th?

Thanks
yes iu can write to your school or college and giv them the address wiv an envelope with all ur address details on and they should send them 2 you by post just make sure u put the postage on or u wont get them
loftx
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
thank you very much. that was well written!

Has anyone thought about a courier? Do they work quickly enough or not worth doing?

regards
Wouldnt it be easier to get some friendly person to fax or scan in and email your slips to you - the get them sent over by normal recorded delivary?
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I feel very very sick!!!!!!!!! Have to go to work for 2 hours first before I even get mine! How I'm going to deal with 24 under 8s I do not know!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
I feel very very sick!!!!!!!!! Have to go to work for 2 hours first before I even get mine! How I'm going to deal with 24 under 8s I do not know!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what time is everyone getting their results?
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
what time is everyone getting their results?
10AM - but proberbly wont get them up here till 12 or 1.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
(Original post by loftx)
10AM - but proberbly wont get them up here till 12 or 1.
my uni has said 11 pm, if i go earlier will they give it to me?
mensandan
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I have decided to go to the Pub this evening. I think I will go and get my results and then come home and chat to any of you guys who are about. Then have a few drinkies later. If I go out early I know I will have one of those 3 day hangovers that can't seem to explain the loss of memory I have suffered.
loftx
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
my uni has said 11 pm, if i go earlier will they give it to me?
I doubt it - but you could try - i'm gonna turn up half an hour early or so just in case.
X

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (214)
12.52%
Excited (156)
9.13%
Worried (306)
17.91%
Terrified (380)
22.24%
Meh (168)
9.83%
Confused (37)
2.17%
Putting on a brave face (234)
13.69%
Impatient (214)
12.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise