The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Surfing Hamster
Hope you're stopping by at Flanagans, it's an amazin' bar! :biggrin:

Dirt dirt cheap there on a Thursday night - though if you stay too long the queue for Liquid goes all the way back to Chicago Rock, and you soon get a shift on.

To think I used to go to Lexis when I was 15.... ! It's embarrassing. :tongue:
Reply 41
Nylex
On results day, I plan to: wake up, go to college and get my results and then come home.

Precisely :nod:
Reply 42
Unregistered
You guys are lucky out there to get results by august the 14th.

I am going to be in a very remote place in Switzerland, high high high up in the mountains, and i won't be back in the UK before August the 24th.

I do not want anyone to know my results before me, so I'll not allow anyone to see it, hence I won't know till I get back on the 24th.

Does anyone have any ideas how to get a envelope with my results to where I am in Switzerland, before the 24th?

Thanks

yes iu can write to your school or college and giv them the address wiv an envelope with all ur address details on and they should send them 2 you by post just make sure u put the postage on or u wont get them
Reply 43
Unregistered
thank you very much. that was well written!

Has anyone thought about a courier? Do they work quickly enough or not worth doing?

regards

Wouldnt it be easier to get some friendly person to fax or scan in and email your slips to you - the get them sent over by normal recorded delivary?
Reply 44
I feel very very sick!!!!!!!!! Have to go to work for 2 hours first before I even get mine! How I'm going to deal with 24 under 8s I do not know!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply 45
Unregistered
I feel very very sick!!!!!!!!! Have to go to work for 2 hours first before I even get mine! How I'm going to deal with 24 under 8s I do not know!! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what time is everyone getting their results?
Reply 46
Unregistered
what time is everyone getting their results?

10AM - but proberbly wont get them up here till 12 or 1.
Reply 47
loftx
10AM - but proberbly wont get them up here till 12 or 1.

my uni has said 11 pm, if i go earlier will they give it to me?
Reply 48
I have decided to go to the Pub this evening. I think I will go and get my results and then come home and chat to any of you guys who are about. Then have a few drinkies later. If I go out early I know I will have one of those 3 day hangovers that can't seem to explain the loss of memory I have suffered.
Reply 49
Unregistered
my uni has said 11 pm, if i go earlier will they give it to me?

I doubt it - but you could try - i'm gonna turn up half an hour early or so just in case.

Latest

Trending

Trending