Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    anyone else here just do double science exam? I thought it was alright, there were some tough physics questions. anyone agree?

ReputationRep:
    Mmm I was doing AQA foundation, some questions were buggers (Circuit breaker one!) but I think I got at least half marks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by damaster275)
    anyone else here just do double science exam? I thought it was alright, there were some tough physics questions. anyone agree?

Yeh I did the Edexcel Modular Higher Paper. What exam board did you do? I found Chem and Bio ok, but I have totally failed Physics!!! I hope everyone found the Physics difficult so that they lower the grade boundaries!

ReputationRep:
    I thought that it was OK but there were so many long answers! Like the one about the sun and the curcuit breaker. The calculations were easy though.

ReputationRep:
    i did the exact same as u kieshaxx! cool. the physics was hard!

ReputationRep:
    i did the exact same as u kieshaxx! cool. the physics was hard!
    Lol, I know! What was with the first question??? Had you done anything about that before? I can't believe how bad it was!

ReputationRep:
    OMG that first one was hard i had to guess. I didnt no anything about the einstein theories. y the hell did they even put that in it.

ReputationRep:
    I think I buggered up the first question on foundation! Something about a plant!

I really got confused where to put Oxygen and Carbon Dioxide :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    OMG that first one was hard i had to guess. I didnt no anything about the einstein theories. y the hell did they even put that in it.
    I know, wtf was that all about? Lol. Any the last couple of questions with the train energy need, I only just figured out what formula I should have used, and I figured out the answer to the very last question as soon as we were told to put our pens down!

Anyway, better go revise for English Language Paper 2 now, I've got it this afternoon .... yay, yet another exam I can fail!

ReputationRep:
    Biology and chemistry was easy, but physics was a bit hard.

ReputationRep:
    I did AQA and I found it pretty easy but I dropped quite a few marks. Should be enough to make up for paper 1 which was awful.

ReputationRep:
    Yeast and wine is used in producing alcohol

Err, I think I got that one mixed up?

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.