I am an International CompSci applicant and I have three options:
CIE Further Maths will be held at my exam but for Edexcel Exams I will have to travel 6 hours to nearby city. CIE Futher Maths will be two papers and Edexcel papers will be 3 to 6 modules. These are my questions:
- CIE A Level Further Maths
- Edexcel AS Level Further Maths
- Edexcel A Level Further Maths
Please help me decide. I will be taking the exams in upcoming Summer 2016.
- AS or A Level Further Maths for Comp Sci with Natural Science?
- If A Level Further Maths, Edexcel or CIE Further Maths?
What are the downsides?