Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Currently a first year student studying Business and Management with a Modern Language Chinese, the degree is enjoyable in terms of economics modules only i.e. Maths and the UK micro+macro, I did not pick the principle of micro or macro as it's for individuals from ab initio level as I've taken A level economics in college.

However the downside is that I have no interest and a continuous decreasing motivation for every lectures, seminars and tutorials etc I go to for Business modules. It's seriously worrying, I cannot focus.

I was wondering if anyone had success stories regardless if they are from University of Manchester or not, of a similar situation and transferred the degree successfully?

I am more interested to transfer degree subject that is more orientated to economics and accounting. Accounting is mentioned as I also took accounting for only 1 year in college to AS level; I enjoyed the balance sheet etc thus have a brief insight of the course.

However it has been already 5 weeks, rather late I suppose?

Anyone can provide any advices of what to do.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.