Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    live in the North West btw and use the Arriva buses) Today I had an out of area bus pass, the bus driver caught me and i paid for a ticket but he asked to look at my bus pass. Stupidly i gave it to him instead of getting off and waiting for the next one and it has my full name, and address on it. Will i be fined or will i be let off because i paid for my journey. I dont know if he was checking my details or the area code because he never said anything about a fine.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yol0)
    live in the North West btw and use the Arriva buses) Today I had an out of area bus pass, the bus driver caught me and i paid for a ticket but he asked to look at my bus pass. Stupidly i gave it to him instead of getting off and waiting for the next one and it has my full name, and address on it. Will i be fined or will i be let off because i paid for my journey. I dont know if he was checking my details or the area code because he never said anything about a fine.
    Did he write anything down? If not you are clear.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I didnt see him write anything down but at the same time i was trying to find my money. I hope im clear 😂

ReputationRep:
    If you paid then you could put it down to honest mistake. I've done it before where I've picked up the wrong monthly ticket and just apologised and paid.
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    (Original post by Yol0)
    I didnt see him write anything down but at the same time i was trying to find my money. I hope im clear 😂
    Sounds like you're ok. You paid the necessary fare anyway.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.