Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone ,
    basically i have an offer for Lincoln and Ive started too look into accommodation and there is so much to choose from,

so it would be really great to know were is the best place to live for the social element, aswell as being a nice room and fordable i am looking for the best place to get to meet new people and have a fun.

it would be great if someone could help me out i was looking at Bradford Quay is that a good place to live?

cheers guys

ReputationRep:
    I live in Park Court (not sure if you'd looked into it?) and I enjoy living there.

It's affordable, I pay around £94 a week which puts it in one of the cheapest in Lincoln. But, the room doesn't suffer because of it. It is basic, don't expect anything fancy from student accommodation my room literally has a bed, an ensuite, wardrobe, shelf and desk. The only real downside is that we only have a kitchen, whereas places like The Pavillions have a TV and lounge in the flat, but I have to go to the common room (pain in the backside).

Also, the women who are on reception, Fenna and Hanna, are the nicest and most approachable people you could ever want to meet.

The social element of it is good too. In my flat, there is me plus 4 others (2 guys, 2 girls) so you will be able to chat to them. The only real downside to Park Court is that it can get VERY noisy during the night time. If you have a 9am, it can be hell. But that's just because of where it is - 2 minute walk to the high street, 5 mins to campus.

Hope this helps!

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.