Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Anyone want to earn more money before Christmas? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Are you interested in work that allows you decide your own hours, never conflicting with your studies?

Are you looking for a job without a boss and yet still adequately rewarded for work and effort?

Would you like to combine work with pleasure, while also having the opportunity to travel the world?

If so, working with me and Forever may be perfect for you! With us, you can:
    - work as a distributor, and doing so take control of your own future.
    - build your own circle of colleagues, creating a very profitable business.
    - attain additional rewards, and live knowing that you are fulfilling your dreams.
    - achieve even your most ambitious goals.

How?
    By working for ourselves, (as part of a team), self-employed, building our own business under the umbrella of a 75 million pound UK company, underpinned by a Global Brand Leader in the booming health, wellness & fitness sector. If you can find 7 to 15 hours a week, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.

Me.
    I love working with Forever and I am actively looking to expand and grow my team, searching for likeminded passionate people who would like to earn more money. It doesn't matter where you live, be it near or far (or even overseas as this is a global business). The training provided is second to none and there is constant on-going support available. I would for example ensure we had regular conversations and meetings and you would also have 24/7 access to the fantastic training available by my wider team. There is no on-going fee and you will be your own boss with the addition of having a fantastic support network to help you succeed.

This is the perfect time to start to think and prepare for Christmas - the extra income could help to pay for the costs and avoid the bills in January.

Must be 18 or over and in university - undergraduate or postgraduate students only. No time wasters.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.