Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What are the signs that a girl likes you? watch

Announcements

There's a girl on my course who I like but I'm not sure if she likes me, she smiles at me, she laughs when I make jokes and we always have good conversations when were alone in class. I just want to know what signs girls give when they like someone because I don't want to say anything to her just yet incase she doesn't like me back.

if a girl smiles at you it means : I wanna suck your **** and swallow your semen.

When you figure this please let know. I'm so confused with girls, it's unreal.
    I once liked a girl but she ignored me a lot so I took it as non interest and left her alone, I then later found out she liked me?? But then another girl can flirt, laugh, tease, etc and only see you as a friend.

ReputationRep:
    There's no universal sign, sorry
    Every girl's different. You could try to flirt with her or compliment her and see how she reacts.

Unless she flat out tells you: "I have a crush on you," you won't truly know. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pizzad0gs)
    Every girl's different. You could try to flirt with her or compliment her and see how she reacts.

Unless she flat out tells you: "I have a crush on you," you won't truly know. Good luck!
    OP this is true. Some girls are just generally really friendly, or just enjoy flirting without having feelings for you.

You just gotta man up and ask her.

I have flirted with her and she's flirted back with me so I'm guessing that might be a good sign?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I have flirted with her and she's flirted back with me so I'm guessing that might be a good sign?
    It may well be a good sign, but it doesn't mean she necessarily likes you in that way!! But it is promising, I'd suggest asking her on a date, to do something outside of education to show her you're interested and so she can get to know you better (and vice versa)

ReputationRep:

I feel like it's too late for me to intervene here. Like this is a fixed point in time.

Don't say 'crush'.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)
    I feel like it's too late for me to intervene here. Like this is a fixed point in time.

Don't say 'crush'.
    Yup, "crushes" are reserved purely for people you'll never ever meet IMO.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    if a girl smiles at you it means : I wanna suck your **** and swallow your semen.
    No no no no no no

ReputationRep:
    If a girl waddles up to you, squats, and begins to caw whilst flapping her arms maniacally?

That's the mating call, my friend. That's how you know.

ReputationRep:
    Being flirty
    Laughs at your crap jokes
    Makes excuses to touch you
    Wants to sit or walk next to you

Basically everything I have yet to experience. :sad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Phoebe Buffay)

Don't say 'crush'.
    I said it to clarify what I meant - if i said "I like you" it might also mean "like" as a friend, I wanted to be clear for OP.

ReputationRep:
    - Makes excuses to talk to you
    - Invades your personal space
    - Laughs at your awful jokes
    - Mirrors your body language
    - Makes eye contact (or opposite completely avoids looking)
    - Tells you about personal things
    - Treats you in some special way (e.g doesn't usually do X)
    - Does not flinch when you invade their personal space
    • Welcome Squad

Welcome Squad
    there's different ways of telling

hell, a girl could give you an excruciatingly painful chinese burn which would be her own twisted way of saying she adores you :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by thecatwithnohat)
    there's different ways of telling

hell, a girl could give you an excruciatingly painful chinese burn which would be her own twisted way of saying she adores you :lolwut:
    If she's 10 years old, maybe.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 3, 2015
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.