Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    My teacher isn't so good at school and has been sick a lot off the year so far, and as a student I feel like I haven't learnt a thing in biology this year so would just like to know who are the best channels on YouTube to learn from and also what are the best as level biology textbooks and what other methods I could use as I would like to be at a good level of knowledge ASAP.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    (Original post by ryanefc98)
    My teacher isn't so good at school and has been sick a lot off the year so far, and as a student I feel like I haven't learnt a thing in biology this year so would just like to know who are the best channels on YouTube to learn from and also what are the best as level biology textbooks and what other methods I could use as I would like to be at a good level of knowledge ASAP.
    Hey there, I'm just moving this to the biology section for you where you'll hopefully get the help you need

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Depends on exam board... What is yours?

ReputationRep:
    This should be your first step:
    - Go on website for whichever exam board your on, go to biology. Download the specification and print it out.

Once I find out your exam board then I may be able to help more depending if I did the same exam board.

ReputationRep:
    Taking the exam with AQA just need some resources that will be decent for me to catch up

ReputationRep:
    Taking the exam with AQA just need some resources that will be decent for me to catch up
    If its textbooks you want, the official textbook is quite good. However, I believe that the collins biology textbook is spoken of very highly.

ReputationRep:
    That the textbook with the seahorse on the cover? and just any other methods of revision to get me back up to scratch.

ReputationRep:
    That the textbook with the seahorse on the cover? and just any other methods of revision to get me back up to scratch.
    Try
    www.physicsandmathstutor.com
    Website name is deceiving aha it's got biology notes and loads of question on it as well, I find it pretty useful

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: November 4, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.