Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there,I am from India and have completed my 12th from Maharashtra Board in science and have secured 63%.Currently i am doing my first year in bsc it at Mumbai University and I have scored 80% in my first semester.My question is do i get First year Entry or second year entry since i would have completed 13 years of education?
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.