Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What places would be socially acceptable to go alone? watch

ReputationRep:
    Wanna go see fireworks but have no one to go with.

Just wondering What places would be socially acceptable to go alone? I know Cinema's ok.

ReputationRep:
    To the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    Go alone, wander around looking lost, people will talk to you. Old people that is. Better than nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by samina_ay)
    To the toilet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Longshot700)
    :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    To the toilet.
    omg i love you :rofl:

OP loads of places! you can travel alone too like I hostel alone all the time

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RiotGirll)
    omg i love you :rofl:

OP loads of places! you can travel alone too like I hostel alone all the time
    love you too, couldn't help myself hahaha, that is so funny!!

anyway OP you can go anywhere you like alone, **** the haters

ReputationRep:

Just wondering What places would be socially acceptable to go alone? I know Cinema's ok.
    You could always visit Santa Claus at the North Pole, I hear he's looking to hire helpful elves for Christmas.

ReputationRep:

The cinema is not an okay place to go alone. i always laugh at people who go there alone. How you gonna walk up tk the ticket dispenser and ask for one seat lmao one word - brave.

ReputationRep:
    Just go on your own, you might see someone you know there so you can chat to them and even if you don't you never have to see the people there again so what are you worried about.

I really do not understand people who are self conscious about going somewhere on their own.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere sad, boring and lonely, like a museum.

ReputationRep:
    To the toilet.
    Yet girls still always go to the bathroom in groups, like why?

ReputationRep:
    Anywhere.

ReputationRep:
    Football match or any sports event

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    Yet girls still always go to the bathroom in groups, like why?
    Because we fix our clothes, hair, make up, sometimes even have a chat and then maybe go to the loo in our own cubicle lool

ReputationRep:
    Because we fix our clothes, hair, make up, sometimes even have a chat and then maybe go to the loo in our own cubicle lool
    If I were having a piss and some guy started talking to me, asking me if his clothes and make up were all good, I would be like I'm not gay dude leave me alone

ReputationRep:
    To the grave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal)
    If I were having a piss and some guy started talking to me, asking me if his clothes and make up were all good, I would be like I'm not gay dude leave me alone
    LMAO that's just you and the entire male species then eh

but really, when you're tryna do a piss - and there's a group of girls talking directly outside the cubicle in their friendship groups - it's annoying -_-

ReputationRep:
    Walking around parks

Going on long walks by yourself. Although I do wish I had someone to go on such walks with though... Midnight walks are just the best.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Danny McCoyne)
    The cinema is not an okay place to go alone. i always laugh at people who go there alone. How you gonna walk up tk the ticket dispenser and ask for one seat lmao one word - brave.
    Yes it is, it's not a social thing, not like a club

You laugh at people who go there alone? Wow, what an ********. If anything, people should laugh at you because you have to rely other people to see something that doesn't require other people.

I go up and buy the ticket like I buy everything else.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.