Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Help me i ahve a huge physics exam!!!

really scared am trying to relax but really not working!!!!

have had 2 hours intense revision tho...feel a little more confident!!!

anyway HELP!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    Help me i ahve a huge physics exam!!!

really scared am trying to relax but really not working!!!!

have had 2 hours intense revision tho...feel a little more confident!!!

anyway HELP!!!
    hehe this might sound a bit silly, but drink loads of water and let it all out before you go to teh exam (important that you do ) this really helps me, feels like i'm "releasing" tension..

ReputationRep:
    Consider the nervous energy an advantage... "Who da (wo)man!" and all that.

ReputationRep:
    that is rather strange but could work
    but i think im more scared than nething...and there's nowere i can just go adn scream...there are no big fields around!!! still scared and think am gonna start hyperventilating soon!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alec)
    Consider the nervous energy an advantage... "Who da (wo)man!" and all that.
    okay but still slightly strange...i cant walk around schoool yellin "who da (wo)man" i'd get loads of very dodgy looks!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 6 String)
    hehe, try my techniuqe no one would give you dodgy looks for that
    yeah but tis gonna look like ive got a bladder problem!! but it could work!!!! .....mite try it.....gonna go get a drink!! :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    lol, just make sure you go before the exams :rolleyes:
    mite be a good plan considering im sharing the exam hall with a bunch of gcse students ( :mad: ) would be embarrassing....dont think ill drink that much then!!!

ReputationRep:
    hehe, the idea is to drink loads! if you dont drink enough you won't go!
    im sure i will im always needing to go pee!!! its so annoying!! but if i do drink loads i will end up going during exams!!! have break half way through tho!! could go then!! so is that what you do drink loads....seriously?? :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by littleredfrog)
    im sure i will im always needing to go pee!!! its so annoying!! but if i do drink loads i will end up going during exams!!! have break half way through tho!! could go then!! so is that what you do drink loads....seriously?? :confused:
    yeah, i plan the timing. not good idea if exam is in teh morning, but dirnk loads and loads and go pee in the last minute. if you drink enough, you end up going during the exam. i hate it when that happens, coz one of the teacher follows you to the toilet :mad:!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    sit in the middle of a room and make sure there are no noises and that you wont be disturbed. Cross your legs, close your eyes and inhale deeply. Then exhale. When you are exhaling imagine red smoke coming out of your mouth. That is all the negetive energy from revision. Keeping your eyes closed, inhale again. Imagine the smoke is still in front of you. Exhale, while imagining more negetive energy. Keep going until you feel sleepy and the ball of red smoke is quite big. Now imagine it leaving the house and floating away. Breath in and out slowly a few more times and open your eyes. You will feel so much better. Meditating helps but try to do it for about 10-15 minutes.

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19
Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.