Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    I have 4 out of 5 offers, but my fifth university is taking a long time to give me an offer, should I withdraw it now or wait a bit longer?
    Offline

    9
    ReputationRep:
    If you are not going to choose it anyway, you can withdraw it (If you have alredy chosen your firm and second choices). However, I would wait, because it doesn't make you any harm, and the offer they will give you might interest you (Maybe they'll ask for lower grades).
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    What is the reason for that? You are still going to university in Sept 2016 regardless.
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    What is the reason for that? You are still going to university in Sept 2016 regardless.
    I would like to sort out what grades I need etc asap, that way I feel like I will be able to sort out all the stuff I need to early, and I have a complicated situation relating to my fees so..
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pcabezas)
    If you are not going to choose it anyway, you can withdraw it (If you have alredy chosen your firm and second choices). However, I would wait, because it doesn't make you any harm, and the offer they will give you might interest you (Maybe they'll ask for lower grades).
    Thank you, I may wait as I am not sure if I want it as my insurance yet
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    I would like to sort out what grades I need etc asap, that way I feel like I will be able to sort out all the stuff I need to early, and I have a complicated situation relating to my fees so..
    Get the best grades you can regardless of your offers.
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    I would like to sort out what grades I need etc asap, that way I feel like I will be able to sort out all the stuff I need to early, and I have a complicated situation relating to my fees so..
    No! Don't withdraw Not yet.. Give Brighton a call?
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ubisoft)
    Get the best grades you can regardless of your offers.
    I will certainly try
    • Thread Starter
    Offline

    3
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cbaker22)
    No! Don't withdraw Not yet.. Give Brighton a call?
    Will certainly try that, hopefully that will get my name in there like you have? Pester them until they give an offer
    Offline

    2
    ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sw651)
    Will certainly try that, hopefully that will get my name in there like you have? Pester them until they give an offer
    Yep :-) go for it just say you've had your others and you just wanna check they have it and know if you'll know before like a certain date?

    I asked them about my application regarding a level grades and they do have my 3 grades down as full a levels which is a relief :-)
 
 
 
Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reply
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.