Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi ,

I have been following up my application since July now, I had some problems getting evidence right etc...but anyway, I called the office today to see the last bit (residency form)I sent was fine and I was told that it seems like everything was accepted. But then there was a moment of silence on the phone and the lady said that it also looks like my funding is blocked..she asked me what year I applied for and why and I explained to her that in 2014/15 I was studying on a HNC course (Level 4 to be clear) and I had savings then and since the course was less expensive I decided to pay it myself. But now I auditioned and got on straight to the 2nd year or the DEGREE course, which means I applied to level 5 this year and 6 next year). She said that the block could be because the application is still processing but it could also be that there's problems with my previous education.

I am trying to stay calm but I feel a bit worried now, so I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice on this?

I don't even know if what I wrote makes sense, I hope it does.

thank you in advance,
    Irene
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Official TSR Representative
    Hi,

How many years previous study have you done? If it was only that one year and you are progressing into the 2nd year your funding would be fine, it may just need a reassessment to have any block removed on your account.

Thanks.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.