Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Track updated today with an offer from UCL...but I just checked Portico (the website UCL use to update you about applications), and it still says my application is being processed. I'm sure I'm just being silly, but knowing that UCL are often said to be quite slow to give offers (plus don't they interview/give out questionnaires, or is that only for certain subjects?), on top of the lack of an update on their site, I'm wondering if perhaps it's some kind of glitch/error.
    Is this possible? Or am I just paranoid?

ReputationRep:
    Well done, you have received an offer from UCL. Work hard on your A-Levels/IBs and I hope you meet the conditions.

I've never heard of people receiving 'wrong offers' from UCAS. Of course it's "possible", as everything is, but it seems most likely that you have got an offer. As long as you're not applying for Medicine or something (where they always always interview) then it seems fine. I applied to UCL, Portico was always a bit slow for me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jehan Prouvaire)
    Track updated today with an offer from UCL...but I just checked Portico (the website UCL use to update you about applications), and it still says my application is being processed. I'm sure I'm just being silly, but knowing that UCL are often said to be quite slow to give offers (plus don't they interview/give out questionnaires, or is that only for certain subjects?), on top of the lack of an update on their site, I'm wondering if perhaps it's some kind of glitch/error.
    Is this possible? Or am I just paranoid?
    same thing happened to me!!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    hii!!
    i got a conditional offer from ucl in Msc Housing And City Planning with conditions stating that

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.