Turn on thread page Beta

Next christmas temp watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone else got a christmas temp job at next? specifically any 16/17 years olds? Also i got offered the job but haven't received an email about my induction day even though they said they would send me one the day after my assessment and it's been a week!! i've called 3 times but the person i need to speak to always seems to be busy
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Applied to a bunch of stores in London that fit in with my Christmas breaks. Any London applicants heard back yet?

ReputationRep:
    I've just applied for one and I'm 17

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've done a temp job at next and sometimes the communication can be challenging, I'd say ring again and if you still don't get through send an email. It took quite a few days for my emails to come though :-)
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    PS Helper
    Got automatic emails from all of the ones I applied to saying that they've received a lot of applications so there are delays but they will be ringing soon

ReputationRep:
    I've just started I had to ring three times over my email it took 9 days for me to get it!

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same situation What number did you call?

ReputationRep:
    I just called back on the number they used to phone interview me!! Also i work in the Brighton store so it was also easy to find the number by searching on google
    (Original post by sharongrapes)
    I'm in the same situation What number did you call?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElleseBlankson)
    I just called back on the number they used to phone interview me!! Also i work in the Brighton store so it was also easy to find the number by searching on google
    When i call the phone interview number, it just hangs up on me haha. I'll just phone the generic Next enquiries number. Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.